Please Delete

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it's foul behaviour. 27 is old enough to take responsibility for what you do which is what will happen, Sas has every right to front her on it.

Just trust me, she's a lightweight compared to what they are capable of and what they have gotten away with.

She is plenty old enough to know how to behave and understand about consequences. She is an adult and has been for some time. I don't feel at all sorry for her.

I would normally agree with not dragging her working life into personal life dramas, however in this instance she has used her working life to intimidate and bully. She is also bringing her employment into disrepute by linking it in such an appalling way.

Totally agree. Sock it to her all you can.

Yes, it's foul behaviour. 27 is old enough to take responsibility for what you do which is what will happen, Sas has every right to front her on it.

Just trust me, she's a lightweight compared to what they are capable of and what they have gotten away with.

:confused::confused: A minute ago you were all for running up the white flag and sprouting crocodile tears that her youthful passion leads her astray. :(

People need to remember that how we behave in our personal lives reflects back on those around us ESPECIALLY our place of employment and employers will not take kindly to that kind of negative light.

Yes she should definitely face the repercussions of her actions. How else is she to learn that behaving in such an atrocious manner will have consequences?

I am a touch younger than this person and I would never, in a million years, say something so horrible under any circumstances. It honestly boggles my mind that saying something like that would even occur to someone let alone be said by them.

She made the choice to try to intimidate someone with her field of work, they approached sas she didn't initiate contact, so I worry about the people she will meet in the future if she doesn't get to feel the consequences. If she said that to a vulnerable person it might just end in them actually taking their life. It is serious enough that she needs to have some repercussions or she will continue to do it.

:confused::confused: A minute ago you were all for running up the white flag and sprouting crocodile tears that her youthful passion leads her astray. :(

Was I? Perhaps you didn't read my post properly before getting confused.

I believe I said she's only 27 (compared to older and apparently wiser people who have done the exact same thing) and should and will face up to what she's done. And that I have some small amount of understanding (not sympathy) as to how she came to be where she is now.

I'm prepared for a caning here but she's only 27, and she's done a VERY stupid, career damaging and ugly thing that she's going to have to face up to.

But falling into the PR model of doing things and regretting it later has happened before to older and wiser people than her. She needs a reality check but also a tiny bit of understanding (and I say this with no sympathy if that makes sense), it's the way they work, and the way volunteers are pushed to get dogs moved no matter what. It's cult-like.

She made the choice to try to intimidate someone with her field of work, they approached sas she didn't initiate contact, so I worry about the people she will meet in the future if she doesn't get to feel the consequences. If she said that to a vulnerable person it might just end in them actually taking their life. It is serious enough that she needs to have some repercussions or she will continue to do it.

Her parents must be so proud.

That is appalling.

Speaking for myself as someone who lives on the knife edge of suicide every day of my life, That is the sort of thing that could tip me over the edge under the right circumstances :(

Shame on her & she needs to know that is no way to treat any fellow human.

There has been an outcome I believe is fitting with the actions of the person so will now ask for the thread to be deleted. I hope that Pound Rounds as an organisation will think twice before sending bullying and harassing emails from any of their staff or volunteers in the future.

There has been an outcome I believe is fitting with the actions of the person so will now ask for the thread to be deleted. I hope that Pound Rounds as an organisation will think twice before sending bullying and harassing emails from any of their staff or volunteers in the future.

excellent, I'm glad it was resolved so quickly.

That is appalling.

Speaking for myself as someone who lives on the knife edge of suicide every day of my life, That is the sort of thing that could tip me over the edge under the right circumstances :(

Just before the thread goes. This post was very brave.

Thank you skyefool.

The resolution for the individual was appropriate in our opinon. I'm not going to outline any more, I understand people are curious, I would be too if I were you. However you'll just have to trust me when I say it was appropriate. This after all was between GDRR NSW and one person (representing PR) - it wasn't rescue in general against PR's - although since posting have come to realise how much PR is in the headlines.

If other people have issues with Pound Rounds I suggest they take a stand where possible and go after their own resolutions. I understand this can be difficult sometimes and impossible sometimes as well, our situation was individual to us - between us and one individual - the circumstance was unique as such and that is why a resolution via our Lawyer was possible.

Edited by sas

regardless of age and stupidity, if their love of dogs, their drive and passion could be refined to a more ethical approach, the world would be a better place. I hope one day they can do this, it would very much be welcomed.

nice work sas

That is appalling.

Just before the thread goes. This post was very brave.

Thank you skyefool.

x2 here skyefool, I hope you have the fortune of never having to have someone like her cross your path.

The resolution for the individual was appropriate in our opinon. I'm not going to outline any more, I understand people are curious, I would be too if I were you. However you'll just have to trust me when I say it was appropriate. This after all was between GDRR NSW and one person (representing PR) - it wasn't rescue in general against PR's.

If other people have issues with Pound Rounds I suggest they take a stand where possible and go after their own resolutions. I understand this can be difficult sometimes and impossible as well, our situation was individual to us - between us and one individual - the circumstance was unique as such and that is why a resolution via our Lawyer was possible.

well said