Please Delete

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Legal support officer, anyway.

Wonder how her employers would feel about that email. :eek:

I'd report that. I personally wouldn't want someone like that working in the legal field and representing my generation. Especially bad taste considering one of their much loved volunteers has just passed away in tragic circumstances. BAD taste :mad

Edited by mixeduppup

Legal support officer, anyway.

Wonder how her employers would feel about that email. :eek:

I'd report that. I personally wouldn't want someone like that working in the legal field and representing my generation. Especially bad taste considering one of their much loved volunteers has just passed away in tragic circumstances. BAD taste :mad

unfortunately that fundraising opportunity isnt being let slide either. Surely there is a time to stop rattling the tin.

Christ, they've wormed their way into QLD pounds now too?

They are Australia wide.

Sas a friend that was in greyhound rescue has some absolute pearler emails saved from ages ago and very similar to yours. Not only was she a warty hairy chinned twat but apparantly contributing to the death of greyhounds all over Australia!

They are Australia wide.

Sas a friend that was in greyhound rescue has some absolute pearler emails saved from ages ago and very similar to yours. Not only was she a warty hairy chinned twat but apparantly contributing to the death of greyhounds all over Australia!

Damn, I'm not special!

Legal support officer - in other words, no legal training. She is an admin officer.

I'd forward the email to her the legal firm she works for and tell them you are considering litigation and you'd like their advice.

Legal support officer - in other words, no legal training. She is an admin officer.

I'd forward the email to her the legal firm she works for and tell them you are considering litigation and you'd like their advice.

Yep she would do it to you and she needs pulling into line.

They are Australia wide.

I knew they sent dogs all over, but didn't know they took dogs from other pounds apart from Blacktown and Hawksbury.

Seems they might want to start thinking about contacting QLD rescues if they have a dog in a QLD pound they need help with. Or else maybe Krytal needs a map for her birthday :laugh:

She sent me an apology....someone got tipped off huh. Although I'm not really sure an apology justifies everything she said and her rationale for her behaviour is because "There is only so much abuse and false allegations a person can listen to".....now that's from me saying that I don't support PR as they are unethical/unmoral etc. mmmm pretty sure that's factual as part of public record of those who have had direct relationships with them!