Raiden

Lhok

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lhok, here is a keepsake for you. This is small resolution for sharing on the web, and I will send a bigger file through to you personally, without the watermark on it.

The photo's were from your previous posts, and the Lightning shot by our very talented nephew Greg Rigby photographics, and Wayne Hoppe Photography (both on Facebook) did the editing work. I wrote the poem and have added a couple of extra lines after reading about Missy.

I hope you like it as a first draft. If these photo's don't work for you I will wait until you feel up to raiding the albums for others, but thought I would post this to give you an idea of the sort of thing we do.

Regards and hugs.

Di

Edit is to change the photo size

post-21758-0-75577100-1372163756_thumb.jpg

Edited by tikira

Hmmm, well, that did not work as it should have :confused:

I knew I should have waited for Wayne to get home to post this, the file is WAY too small, but it would not allow me to load anything bigger- ahhhh,. technology is way beyond me, I will get Wayne to reload a bit bigger one in the next couple of days.

Di

Regardless of the resolution I love it. Thank you so much for putting it together for me. I'm glad Missy dog and Raiden are together as they are in my home.

Thank you again.

--Lhok

I got your vet report today Raiden. I'm not really sure what to make of it all but I know you really weren't well. I miss you so much.

Armpit hugs. Love you and I am so sorry I couldn't make you better.

--Lhok

• 11 months later...

One whole year has gone past it still doesn't seem fair, You and I were suppose to be off doing awesome things together like exploring the beach,playing silly games in the backyard with my children, helping me gain independence and being able to go out by myself and just being a constant companion for me so I wouldn't feel so alone in the world but instead I have you in a small box with a metal plate engraved with your name on my mantle piece. I'm sorry I didn't come in here on the actual day of your passing but it's still so raw for me. I only had such a small time with you but you stamped a large piece of my heart the day you came.

I miss you little man.

--Love Lhok

It's interesting the night I chose to write this there is a large thunderstorm happening as I type.