Treble!

Lhok

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Thought it was time for some more Treble photos.

This is pretty much how he always looks :laugh:

DSCN0854_zps96a30caa.jpg

This is his zen face

DSCN0853_zps0c405adc.jpg

Nom Nom camera cord

DSCN0855_zps30a81392.jpg

Annnnd Happy face!

DSCN0856_zps5c3faed1.jpg

I loves my Treble :D

--Lhok

Awww... is he as doofy as he looks?

T.

Yes he is, to date he has ran face first into a garden shed while chasing bubbles, walked into a pole whilst on a walk because I was talking to him and he was trying to score a treat, to which after he fell over he rolled into a mud puddle, He play bowed to a lamb shank instead of eating it and he also play bowed then jumped sideways into a gutter while trying to get a statue to play with him oh and how could forget, almost everyday I have to go help him roll back over because he has forgotten that he is laying on the top of a shallow hill and will go to rub his back then roll over and slides down the hill then gets stuck on his back against the fence.

Treble is a bit doofy yes.. :rofl:

--Lhok

Edited by Lhok

• 2 weeks later...

Moar Treble

Happy Treble :)

DSCN0886_zps052695f6.jpg

The head tilt

DSCN0890_zps80122620.jpg

Snapping the photo after he actually dropped when asked to do so. (We have been working on it)

DSCN0891_zpsb07ee518.jpg

My favourite :)

DSCN0895_zps45b5768c.jpg

What I got when I told him off for ripping the grass runners out of the ground.

DSCN0896_zps13e8c28c.jpg

--Lhok

T.

Yes he is, to date he has ran face first into a garden shed while chasing bubbles, walked into a pole whilst on a walk because I was talking to him and he was trying to score a treat, to which after he fell over he rolled into a mud puddle, He play bowed to a lamb shank instead of eating it and he also play bowed then jumped sideways into a gutter while trying to get a statue to play with him oh and how could forget, almost everyday I have to go help him roll back over because he has forgotten that he is laying on the top of a shallow hill and will go to rub his back then roll over and slides down the hill then gets stuck on his back against the fence.

--Lhok

Gosh he sounds hilarious! I always thought Akitas would be quite serious, but he just sounds so goofy! He is an adorable boy Lhok :)

T.

--Lhok

Gosh he sounds hilarious! I always thought Akitas would be quite serious, but he just sounds so goofy! He is an adorable boy Lhok :)

Not sure if he will change once he hits adulthood. He is only a puppy still at 9 months old, although they say Akitas are serious around strangers but act like clowns to their family so hopefully he will mature a little bit but still retain his sense of humour.

--Lhok