Widget: From Big Belly To Babies!

Kirislin

• 4 weeks later...

I'll take some more of her soon. I'm glad you like seeing her. I look at her and I cannot believe how beautiful she is. I dont mean as far as being a show quality puppy, honestly, I have no idea, although some one thinks I reckon I know it all, she couldn't be more wrong. If Neko turns out good enough to show I'll be very happy for Marcus and Lorna, but for me, I just want to love her and enjoy her here, with the pack. I feel like the luckiest person in the world right now, she is a living work of art in my eyes, a joy to behold!! :heart:

11080223036_2a66614b8e_c.jpg

5F6A0375dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

Now the next ones come with a warning. It's cute but gruesome. Neko found a dead bird and was playing with it. Dont look if you think you might be offended by seeing a dead bird. I've already had 2 complaints, even though I made it clear from the start that there was a dead bird and like this, enclosed it in a spoiler. So again, there's a dead bird in the next 2 photos. Dont look if you dont want to see a dead bird. I'm not kidding. Is that clear enough, get it? Dont look if you dont want to see a dead bird.

11042465734_c029aa61cf_c.jpg A Grisly toy by kirislin, on Flickr

11042316795_b5df562149_c.jpg

Gruesome but cute by kirislin, on Flickr

Now the next ones come with a warning. It's cute but gruesome. Neko found a dead bird and was playing with it. Dont look if you think you might be offended by seeing a dead bird. I've already had 2 complaints, even though I made it clear from the start that there was a dead bird and like this, enclosed it in a spoiler. So again, there's a dead bird in the next 2 photos. Dont look if you dont want to see a dead bird. I'm not kidding. Is that clear enough, get it? Dont look if you dont want to see a dead bird.

:rofl: Jeez some people are so easily offended, how do they cope living in the real world?

Gorgeous as usual, she is such a delicate beauty :love:

Aaaww there's our girl...notice I said "our" :D

Those photos are hilarious the look on her face. Her coat is just divine, it's so shiny! Neko that is, the bird looks fairly ordinary :p

yeah, it's pretty amazing, it's so sleek and slippery. Like a little seal.

Oh, forgot to mention it here, she has a registered name now. Roskyle Too Many Kisses :love: mwah! Hopefully coming to a show ring near you.

Edited by Kirislin

She is seriously one of the prettiest dogs ever!

As for the dead bird - it was well beyond feeling anything when she found it and decided to use it as a toy...

Had the photos been of her stalking and killing it... maybe a bit different... *grin*

T.

She is seriously one of the prettiest dogs ever!

As for the dead bird - it was well beyond feeling anything when she found it and decided to use it as a toy...

Had the photos been of her stalking and killing it... maybe a bit different... *grin*

T.

thanks T. She is indeed.

Those photos are hilarious the look on her face. Her coat is just divine, it's so shiny! Neko that is, the bird looks fairly ordinary :p

Oh, forgot to mention it here, she has a registered name now. Roskyle Too Many Kisses :love: mwah! Hopefully coming to a show ring near you.

Ah! Roskyle ... In the other thread, you made a typo - Rosklye. LOL, now I can pronounce it :thumbsup:

Ah! Roskyle ... In the other thread, you made a typo - Rosklye. LOL, now I can pronounce it :thumbsup:

thanks for telling me, I didn't realise, fixed now. :D

LOL - but how ridiculous that you have to go to these lengths because a few tender souls are put out.