Widget: From Big Belly To Babies!

Kirislin

She's a fair dinkum show dog now! Last week Neko went to 2 shows and won her class. On Saturday she also beat her brother so went up against all the other puppies toy group.

Struttin' her stuff with Daddy Long Legs

12685201525_0122e21734_z.jpg

a crash course in how to stack because I haven't taught her well enough at home. :mad

12685664104_77ba9483c9_z.jpg

and the final line up.

12685057305_f853e2e674_z.jpg

Edited by Kirislin

Oh so it was Neko!! I saw a gorgeous little black IG baby being carried by a lady through the rain on the Saturday afternoon at Bulla, following a man with another couple of IG and have been wondering since if it was Neko. I would have stopped you for a pat but it was bucketing down :laugh:

Oh so it was Neko!! I saw a gorgeous little black IG baby being carried by a lady through the rain on the Saturday afternoon at Bulla, following a man with another couple of IG and have been wondering since if it was Neko. I would have stopped you for a pat but it was bucketing down :laugh:

Yes yes! that was us! :D following the man would be right, I cant keep up with him when he walks with those big long legs. :laugh: the other IGs were Nekos mum Widget and brother Arkey.

I'd picked her up because we'd been standing under that tin roofed shelter and when the rain came she got really frightened. Initially I didn't even realise, I was talking to the lady in the office and the person behind me tapped me on the shoulder and said she was scared. I felt awful when I turned and looked at her. She's never experienced such heavy rain and being under the tin roof as well was really scary for her.

Edited by Kirislin

• 2 weeks later...

Neko says "hello all you people out there in computer land! Just thought you might all like to know, I'm still beautiful, and cute, and naughty and irresistable!" taken just a few minutes ago.

12964617463_e95077ee8d_c.jpg

12964894864_b9ed95a7c6_z.jpg

and that chicken still wont play with me, no matter what I do!

12964857843_865f5f3bc4_z.jpg

Edited by Kirislin

bugger they will no doubt be the Autumn Extravaganza and I didnt enter, oops

that sounds right, I think there's some others as well. Might be at KCC too. Marcus hasn't sent me the email.

Come along and cheer us on.

Edited by Kirislin