Widget: From Big Belly To Babies!

Kirislin

thanks for the good wishes, slowly slowly I'm improving :D

At last after about 7 weeks away I have my delightful, annoying, frustrating, adorable little black dog, Secret back home. Iggy Mum has been looking after her for me while I was in hospital and then recuperating and I thought I was up to taking care of her again, so IM brought her back today. I dont think she was even to the bottom of my driveway when Secret started up with her shrieking attention seeking bark which kind of made me question my decision. :D but she seems to have settled back into the lifestyle here again now, chasing the chickens and bossing the boys around. Aah I see outside as I type she's been sifting through the ash of the fire pit and has found something she considers fits within the range of edible. I wonder if she will vomit it up on the bed or carpet tonight. Wonderful to have you home you little monster.

• Like 1

thanks for the good wishes, slowly slowly I'm improving :D

At last after about 7 weeks away I have my delightful, annoying, frustrating, adorable little black dog, Secret back home. Iggy Mum has been looking after her for me while I was in hospital and then recuperating and I thought I was up to taking care of her again, so IM brought her back today. I dont think she was even to the bottom of my driveway when Secret started up with her shrieking attention seeking bark which kind of made me question my decision. :D but she seems to have settled back into the lifestyle here again now, chasing the chickens and bossing the boys around. Aah I see outside as I type she's been sifting through the ash of the fire pit and has found something she considers fits within the range of edible. I wonder if she will vomit it up on the bed or carpet tonight. Wonderful to have you home you little monster.

What would we do without them?

Glad to hear you're improving.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Neko's 3 beautiful babies are 1 year old today!        Obi celebrated the event by going to a show and he came runner up, or 2nd, not sure how to say it, in the dog challenge.  No photos cause I didn't go.  We always thought he'd be too big but apparently there were others the same size as him, so he's not such a giant after all.  Secret is definitely fairy sized though, she stopped growing at 17 weeks.  She is the same weight now that Obi was at 8 weeks old :laugh:      but she's my baby and I love her.

31741858444_6f663e9493_c.jpg5F6A0196dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

My little munchkin

31773756643_f38da22d5e_c.jpg5F6A0197dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

32544983126_430ed8f69a_c.jpg5F6A0208dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

with mummy Neko

31741848874_3914fd3f45_c.jpg5F6A0211dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

I should have bought her a pair of raybans for her birthday, she's always squinting at me.

32432775972_3a9e16e081_c.jpg5F6A0213dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

My darling Tag is always up for a game with "his" girls

32432772302_1ff8ca59d6_c.jpg5F6A0216dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

I pick 'em up, she pulls them down

32544961786_c4de2a355e_c.jpg5F6A0219dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

32432759902_e552ed1640_c.jpg5F6A0221dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

31741837214_3a8b32de08_c.jpg5F6A0235dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

• Like 2

On 1/30/2017 at 5:21 AM, Scottsmum said:

So glad you popped in. Saw a silly video of an Iggy with a chew the other day & thought of your lot.

Yeah, unfortunately I hardly take photos anymore.  I dont have nearly as many covering Secret's life as I did her mum Neko's when she was growing up.

Edited by Kirislin

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Secret had her first go at live coursing yesterday.  She chased a real bunny that had strayed into the back yard!  It was only a baby bunny and it wasn't too frightened of her by the looks of it.  It only ran half heartedly and she was very uncertain and followed cautiously.  It was quite funny.  I think the bunny could have bashed her up it it wanted to, she must have thought so too, because she kept a safe distance behind it. :laugh: 

• Like 1