New Offering

Jed

Well, it is that time of the year again, when every one is buying up for Christmas.

We have pleasure in offering a wonderful and rare breed of purebred dog. The Pomobermann - beautiful to look at, fantastic to own, easy to keep inside or out, great for demented exercisers or runners.

Designed after years of work in our laboratories park like grounds, this is the pet for everyone.

Don't delay, contact today to put in your order for one of these beauties. price on application, but of course, beautiful and pedigree dogs like this don't come cheap. And don't forget to complete our puppy application.

post-438-0-99678700-1384831598_thumb.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please can you reply, will I need to renovate the back yard to replicate the dead grass & scrub like environment in which this breed obviously originated, and do you have a YouTube video you can recommend to prepare us for grooming our new pet...... And do they come in blue??

Eta.... Can you also please clarify that this is in fact a separate breed from the Doberanian that we purchased at Xmas last year which didn't quite suit our needs, and sold for a lot less than market value on gumtree. We don't want to make that mistake again.

Edited by skyefool

I'd def be interested, but I'd worry that those long long legs would slip on the wooden floors. Of course, they are no long shiny and polished (the floors that is) because of all the other wondrous creatures that inhabit this place (including me :D ).

The colour is also a bit of a worry because he is very similar to my Danny and I'd worry that Danny might think he was his mum or dad.

I'll pass this year, but look forward to hearing of other exceptional examples of excellent and forward thinking breeding practices.

whats this application business? I just want to buy it and not answer any stupid questions.

PUPPY PURCHASE APPLICATION FORM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAME................................................

SHIPPING ADDRESS....................................

CREDIT CARD DETAILS.................................

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes, they will do come in a beautiful lapis lazuli blue to suit the most fastidious buyer.

Unfortnately, there is no frozen semen available.

Sending you a pair Bertie - do not remove the straps from their knees after delivery

Must away it is feeding time, and I have to prepare their roadkill carefully balanced raw diet for strong bones, strong teeth and good health, as well as superb temperament.

Thank you for your enquiries regarding maned wolves. Our geneticists do not believe these wolves are suitable as pets for the average owner, there are some questions regarding temperament and after they ate two of our kennel hands, we ceased our breeding program.

However, we can offer you these long maned champion pedigree show dogs, with DNA tests instead. Guaranteed gentle and friendly.

Danny's Darling, you might prefer this beautiful show dog instead? No slipping on floors!!

post-438-0-90938500-1384842804_thumb.jpg

are you planning on crossing any with poodles, I'd really like a curly coat.

and one that doesn't shed or bark or dig holes in gardens or pulls clothes off the line or poops in the wrong places or can just stay in the front garden area with the gates wide open.................................

Absolutely teacup, Puddleduck, also eggcup if required.

And for the consuers connoisseurs, the beautiful Arctic Blue dog. Matches any decor. Oustanding temperament.

A bonus with this dog is that if it dies you can hang the tail from your aerial!!

post-438-0-77929700-1384843390_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jed

Absolutely teacup, Puddleduck, also eggcup if required.

Splendid, I'll order 1 stocking full for my 2 year old for Christmas. I assume they come house trained and are completely trustworthy if I leave them alone to babysit during the day? Daycare is so expensive....