Clean Run

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y A Y!!!!!!!! :D

I am happy to combine orders (though I doubt I will need any help reaching $200 :o ) I am in Orange, central western NSW, I travel through bathurst and do a decent bit of travel with flyball and agility, so just let me know! :D

Ahhh Don't tempt me!! I'm in Orange often. Hmmm what do I need???

And to prove I don't need new toys, last night Max somehow got into the "toy hospital" bag and nicked off with one like it was the best toy in the world. So I decided instead of fussing about mending it, I'd take the stuffing out and let them just have them the outside of the de-stuffed toy and she's now in love with it and it's her favourite toy in the whole wide world :rofl:

Am I the only one with a "draft" basket ready to go? I need to cull it down though as it is sitting on the $800 mark (very few toys though)

Nope ... you're not the only one :laugh: ... although I feel quite economical about mine now :rofl: .

Am I the only one with a "draft" basket ready to go? I need to cull it down though as it is sitting on the $800 mark (very few toys though)

Nope ... you're not the only one :laugh: ... although I feel quite economical about mine now :rofl: .

Yep....feeling better about mine too! Thanks Megan!

I run a year round Wish List.

Yep....feeling better about mine too! Thanks Megan!

I run a year round Wish List.

Got my wish list ready to go too :D

My list is ready too - includes a cool mat, and a few squeaky tennis balls to get to $200 - but last year I remember a lot of good toys weren't available when we finally got to submit. Or limited colours, or sizes...

Minimax you've seen Stevie's bears I think - every soft toy she has turns into a skin only! Once she gets the eyes out she starts on the stuffing. Sammy's a doofus so he actually eats the stuffing so I de-eye and gut every toy now.

Washing day here looks like a psycho house. We have skins for bears, kangaroo, shark/dolphin, pig, frog, monkey, platypus, rabbit, even dog :eek: Lucky they're really just toys!

I am happy to combine orders (though I doubt I will need any help reaching $200 :o ) I am in Orange, central western NSW, I travel through bathurst and do a decent bit of travel with flyball and agility, so just let me know! :D

Do you get to Sydney or Sthn Highlands????

I do go to sydney semi regularly, it often depends where trials/ comps are.

Where abouts are you?

......... Go on! You know you want to! :p muahahahahaha...... Ahem :o

I also admit to having a wish list basket. It needs a heavy culling at present. :o I could get free shipping quite a few times over........ Hmmmmm I wonder if they have a limit on the sheer quantity of orders? Lol. I might need a shipping container :D

Where abouts are you?

I also admit to having a wish list basket. It needs a heavy culling at present. :o I could get free shipping quite a few times over........ Hmmmmm I wonder if they have a limit on the sheer quantity of orders? Lol. I might need a shipping container :D

I am in the CBD so show regularly at Erskine Park and Castle Hill - both of those are about an hour from me so quite doable.

I have $65 in my order if anyone in Sydney wants to top up??

Where abouts are you?

I am in the CBD so show regularly at Erskine Park and Castle Hill - both of those are about an hour from me so quite doable.

I have $65 in my order if anyone in Sydney wants to top up??

Does anyone know how quick the orders come through? If nobody in Adelaide wants to combine, I'll be in Sydney for a bit over the summer and have family there, so could combine with a Sydneysider group. My wish list is at least $70, possibly another $15-$20, so I'm happy to help out there too if anyone's interested?