52/2014

gapvic

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No problems... but picking just ONE photo from my 2 zoo trips every week will be the hardest part... lol!

Just this past weekend, I took 1800 photos at one zoo, and 1300 at the other... errr! Oh - and that was the count of photos AFTER I'd deleted the crappy blurry ones!

I don't post them all to Flickr though - just pick out the ones I like the best - usually about 30-50 depending on what turns out really nice.

For anyone interested in a sneak preview... http://www.flickr.com/photos/tdierikx/

T.

Ok, I was thinking about this lastnight when I couldn't sleep and I've changed my mind :o Something I've always wanted to do is a project purely in B&W, so that's what I will do - 52 Weeks of B&W Portraits.

Ok, I was thinking about this lastnight when I couldn't sleep and I've changed my mind :o Something I've always wanted to do is a project purely in B&W, so that's what I will do - 52 Weeks of B&W Portraits.

Huga that's cool! Can I join you and do the same?

Not too late to opt in?? I stuffed the monthly challenge I started with last year, so the NYR is to be organised this time. Topic is broad, "Our District" - we don't have a town, it's just an area on the map, well it used to have a church but it closed. There are plenty of dry paddocks and Sunshine harvesters at work, and the ponies, dogs, chooks etc. keep us sane. I think. (Hey Gapvic, look forward to some shot now and then of your big ponies and garden to remind me of green).

Not too late to opt in?? I stuffed the monthly challenge I started with last year, so the NYR is to be organised this time. Topic is broad, "Our District" - we don't have a town, it's just an area on the map, well it used to have a church but it closed. There are plenty of dry paddocks and Sunshine harvesters at work, and the ponies, dogs, chooks etc. keep us sane. I think. (Hey Gapvic, look forward to some shot now and then of your big ponies and garden to remind me of green).

It's already so dry down here :( . I've just started watering the "lawn" in an attempt to keep some green around the house.

Of course you can join me! I would love the company. I shall be concentrating on dramatic light, which always looks cool in b&w.

Thanks Huga :) . Dramatic light sounds fantastic! I'll leave that to you though :) . I've still not bought a flash :o

So would this be instead of the 52 weeks for dogs?

Sometimes there are 2 threads Hankdog one for dogs and one general 52 weeks one :)

Guess it depends on interest, glad somethings been started.

Thanks Gapvic

I'll be doing 52 weeks of Fritz growing up. He'll be 10 weeks at the start of the project :thumbsup:

I think we should just have the one thread and everyone can do whatever subject they choose.

This years 52 Weeks of Dogs for 2013 gradually dwindled down to about 4 or 5 of us seeing this year out.

I would love to join in this thread with 52 Weeks of Cedar and Clay and looking forward to seeing some amazing photos.

efs

Edited by Weibritty