52/2014

gapvic

Just listed all the dates out, just so I at least know where I'm up to because I always end up lost about midway through these things :laugh:

Edited because it's all in the first post now :)

Edited by huga

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm confused about the dates :o So the first week includes Christmas Day?

Well of course technically no. I should have said that I climbed that bloody tower once and was terrified and was not repeat not doing it again in just a few days for the same shot, if ever. I didn't think it was a huge error, it being Christmas/New Year and all that. Your list is a good memory jog, good job.

Can I join this project? I just have a digital point n shoot camera so don't expect anything to speccy!

I am determined to shake the black dog and need as many activities as i can to make me participate in life and shitz in general....

I would be doing 52 weeks of houseguest.

more explanation as we progress!

I'm confused about the dates :o So the first week includes Christmas Day?

Well of course technically no. I should have said that I climbed that bloody tower once and was terrified and was not repeat not doing it again in just a few days for the same shot, if ever. I didn't think it was a huge error, it being Christmas/New Year and all that. Your list is a good memory jog, good job.

Not a huge error at all, I was just checking I had my dates right.

Can I join this project? I just have a digital point n shoot camera so don't expect anything to speccy!

I am determined to shake the black dog and need as many activities as i can to make me participate in life and shitz in general....

Added you Skyefool :)

"touch wood" I do not have any more surgery's this year, Koda and myself would like to Join this event please, he is almost 9 months today and this will be a year of (one hopes) mature evolution :D haha

Week 1: Koda

Lx3rBoc.jpg

Happy New Year to all, may 2014 bring blessings and good times to your and your dogs. :thumbsup:

Added you Skyefool :)

Thank you.

1/52

So what's the story with the mysterious houseguest? I see you've signed up for a year of photos which indicates a long-term guest and I saw in another thread you mentioned foster/guest. I'm ever so curious! And she is beautiful too.

So what's the story with the mysterious houseguest? I see you've signed up for a year of photos which indicates a long-term guest and I saw in another thread you mentioned foster/guest. I'm ever so curious! And she is beautiful too.

I really cant say much. It's kind of complicated and delicate, but yes, I expect her to be a long term house guest. I will offer more info as I know more myself. She needs a name so she can become 'previously known as houseguest' ......