What Does Your Dog Eat?

Badbee

A silly message but thought it might bring some interesting comments. Abby our 11 month old Miniature Schnauzer has settled into our household after just over 2 months. She is the love of our lives. Tonight she demolished our left over goulash, mashed potato veggies and

some kibble. I didn't give her too much what I gave her she loved. After her meal she now knows she has to come to me so I can wash her moustache. She is an absolute delight I can't imagine our lives without her. :thumbsup:

Elsie is fed a raw diet, but she will eat almost anything. Not big on non-food stuff like plastic, but very happy to eat every variety of sh*t known to man, loves any food that belongs to any of our other animals, any dropped morsel in the kitchen including carrot, cabbage and lettuce... She is weirded out by kidney though and will only eat it chopped up, or frozen.

Along with Advance (or our back up, "Mate"), he gets sardines and eggs approximately weekly, usually a couple of times a week he gets frozen bones and then treats (shop-bought, cheese, ham occasionally) when we do training. biggrin.gif Oh and Super coat chew sticks :)

And to round it all off (extra fibre!), he'll have his daily serve(s) of horse manure while I'm cleaning stables

Edited by Scootaloo

3 jars of peanut butter a week.....he has issues that only peanuts can solve. Also pumpkin. Royal canin frenchie kibble, roast lamb for today but has a different meat every day. So far the only things he won't eat are grapes and jelly, which is a shame because watching a bulldog eat jelly is good fun.

KIbble, Yoghurt and Sardines with coconut oil and fish oil in between, processed cheese slices and liver treats. (The cheese is handy to hide tablets in). Plus what ever falls on the kitchen floor and pretty much anything else I give him.

BTW Hankdog Grapes cause kidney failure in most dogs so be glad he wont eat them.

Guest hankodie

Apparently nothing beats duck crap, not even steak laugh.gif

Yup, same with Hank, except he prefers rabbit poop :laugh: Seriously I can always tell when he's come across rabbit poop because his eyes light up right before he starts chowing down like he's at an all you can eat buffet. Disgusting dog!

Random roadside cat poop and dead bird, preferably a dead baby bird that's fallen out of its nest and dried in the sun, and ONLY in front of random strangers walking past. Even better if presented as a sharing platter to said strangers. Preferably with generous sides of 'No!!!', 'Drop it!!!' and mortified embarassment from human holding the leash.

Edited by silentchild

Even my Kelpie eats like a Lab with the Labs. Anything we eat plus so much more. I feel guilty peeling a carrot and not sharing!

ETA random cat poo on walks is apparently the best treat ever :vomit:

Edited by Katdogs

Everything. they are fed raw but they are gutter mouths.

Mosley once ate a whole box of bird seed and a bag of red lentils, he eats any cat poo he can find on walks and I once caught him chomping down on a dead baby bird :vomit:

Lili is less mingin but she's still a little piggy and will eat pretty much anything..