What The? Dog Moments.

LisaCC

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bosco in the hammock, sort of :laugh: :rofl: Thanks for the laugh :D

This is an oldie but it still makes me go "what the?" Not so much because of the shredded Ikea catalogue but where the hell did she find a paint roller? We still have no idea. :laugh:

IMG_0952.jpg

Bosco in the hammock, sort of :laugh: :rofl: Thanks for the laugh :D

This is an oldie but it still makes me go "what the?" Not so much because of the shredded Ikea catalogue but where the hell did she find a paint roller? We still have no idea. :laugh:

IMG_0952.jpg

Lol, she chewed through all the inspiration from the ikea catalogue and decided to redecorate :laugh:

what I want to know is why if you've all had these photos hanging around, haven't you posted them before, this might turn into a permanent long running thread if you keep putting in these funny moments, as there seem to be lots of them. I'll come here every day for a laugh.

I don't have a picture, so just have a story to share which is less exciting but still funny and a 'what in the...' moment.

When I was living in my last house, I came home from work one evening and found a house brick in the middle of my yard, I freaked out a bit thinking the feral kids next door had chucked it over the fence. I was really worried for the dogs. I removed the brick and then sure enough the next day there was another one there - far out I thought who would be chucking bricks over the bloody fence?!

These were big heavy house bricks that I couldn't pick up single handed-ly.

This went on for a while and I became quite panicked thinking someone is MUST BE throwing them in the yard!

Then one night I went out to light the BBQ and sure enough I catch the bloody Malinois carrying a house brick - A HOUSE BRICK! around the yard :dropjaw: She had found a pile of them near the old shed and had been relocating them for fun.

If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes I never would have believe it, what the!!

Edited by huski

:laugh: These are all so great, good fun for a friday :D

is this thread limited to dogs?....

Adorable bunny!

I put these first ones in the 'sitting weirdly' thread recently, but I've caught her a few more times since - odd little creature :laugh:

IMAG3401.jpg

IMAG3402.jpg

IMAG3443.jpg

IMAG3446.jpg

IMAG3480.jpg

IMAG3483.jpg

I want a goofy dog who sits like this!!! :laugh: