Research/ Survey On Dogs

Peta_H

Where does your dog sleep? Researchers from CQUniversity are seeking Australian dog owners to participate in a short 15-minute online survey about their dogs sleeping arrangements. This information will be used to gain a greater understanding of the human-dog relationship, in particular human-dog co-sleeping practices. If you are interested in participating or would like more information, please click here

Not a lot of the questions related to sleeping arrangements and many questions had nothing to do with it so I opted out of competing the survey.

I completed it. I assumed the rest of the questions were to establish the type of people we are... How we value others, ourselves etc so that it could correspond to "Dog owners who sleep with their dogs feel a higher amount of x" for example.

I've done it, but if I knew it was going to take about half an hour to complete, then I wouldn't have started

It took me 16 minutes. It says on the information page that it takes 15-20 mins to do, there is a progress bar as you go and they say you can quit at any time.

also done, some of the questions were a bit of an exercise in interpretations, like are there things owning a dog prevents you from doing that you would like to do. whilst I dont feel like dog ownership prevents me doing all the things I like to do, there are things I do that I would like to take my dog to.

Thank you for your participation and the feedback, I am looking forward to interpreting the results.

The survey is still live and we are after some more participants, so please continue to share with family or friends who own a dog.

Thanks again!