New Agility Champion 600

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOO HOO!!! So glad I could be there to cheer for my favourite Spotted team and their awesome results! And I thought *I* was having a good day :p

Huge congrats, I'm soooo happy for the both of you. Now I REALLY need to send through those photos from Warragul so that you can get 'em framed with "most handsome and smartest Dally ever" :D :laugh:

I REALLY need to get on FB. Maybe today is the day :D

Thanks so much for all the good wishes! He's such a fun boy to run and always tries so hard but I think it's that joyful look on his face that I love so much. We had reached a real stand still with Masters Jumping as we just couldn't make time - a lot of credit has to be given to the H360 handling system as he is now running 10 seconds under SCT consistently and enjoying agility SO much more. At the end of the day though, he's still our crazy Zig…

Hanging out with Dizzy…

DE055C5D-E374-48A4-AFD2-987AE20D0811_zpsj4whny1e.jpg

Assisting in a Melbourne Uni tutorial…

ZiggyTute1_zps91e3077b.jpg

Making friends everywhere…

ZogampNemo_zps9e26c6f3.jpg

And generally being a d!ckhead :laugh:

EmampZiggy123-2_zpsfeaa159c.jpg

EmampZiggy055-2_zps3dd6989a.jpg

66db5329.jpg

ROFL. Even Dogs Tas accepts a typewritten list with Plese see attached list written on the actual form :D , RAE is almost as bad - 20 Qs for each one - Rory just finished his RAE4 - think I'll stop there. :) . Mind you, we do have to show them the original Q cards for any interstate Qs. Photocopies aren't enough.