I Have No Words

Stressmagnet

brings back memories of 30-something yrs ago - when I was working with Guide Dogs - and we were training dogs for Japan ..we had to sort out, and train dogs to use , a poo bag system - as there was nowhere for them to toilet the dogs :( not pleasant for anyone , really .... and imagine attaching/collecting/emptying them as a visually impaired person .....

A couple of years ago, I passed (luckily on the other side of the road) an elderly couple walking a little JR type dog. The dog stopped to poo and the woman chased it around trying to get a plastic back under its backside. The man, sensibly, kept walking. I have to say I was shaking my head at the sight.

I think it needs some of this - just to finish the detachment from natural bodily functions.

I submitted the poo trap (a different ad) years ago to Gruen Transfer and they gave it one of their awards. Woot. I'm guessing I wasn't the only one to submit it.

Somebody said in a thread about it - that it would be really useful for blind people. Tho I suspect that their dog would go on command before they leave home.