Puppy Culture Rotti Puppies - Photos & Vids Galore

Starkehre

Just an example of what I mean by how different these puppies are and how Puppy Culture protocols affects them, here is a video I took 2 weeks ago. This is Legend and 4 months old, having his very first swim, let alone swim in this pool.

He blew me away as you will hear in my voice.

Today Dance did exactly the same thing, swam confidently, in the centre of the pool, off leash and at times even took off swimming again unprompted.

And this is Legend doing some loose leash walking at 3 months old. this wash his first group class.

Edited by Starkehre

Ah that one is Legend! I have been trying to work out who had who! Your distraction recall video is inspiring and amazing! Your puppies are amazing, I just went through all your videos :laugh: :o

They are a credit to their breeding and raising and ongoing support :) I love watching them.

and I love the puppyculture. She might be a bit big for it now, but I've been taking the basics and applying them to Thistle. Never too late to start i reckon :laugh: practice for future dogs

Edited by Thistle the dog

Thank you Starkehre- I have joined the group :) and watching the puppy culture videos now - they look great!

Are you at Positive K9 in Kew? She will be joining when she is old enough (in a couple of weeks)

Edited by mowgliandme

Ah that one is Legend! I have been trying to work out who had who! Your distraction recall video is inspiring and amazing! Your puppies are amazing, I just went through all your videos :laugh: :o

They are a credit to their breeding and raising and ongoing support :) I love watching them.

and I love the puppyculture. She might be a bit big for it now, but I've been taking the basics and applying them to Thistle. Never too late to start i reckon :laugh: practice for future dogs

Thank you TTD :)

Any dog can work on most of the PC protocols except for startle/recovery, which has to be performed at exactly the right age.

I believe you know Sage :) Sage and her owner are doing amazing work, so proud of them both :heart:

Edited by Starkehre

Thank you Starkehre- I have joined the group :) and watching the puppy culture videos now - they look great!

Are you at Positive K9 in Kew? She will be joining when she is old enough (in a couple of weeks)

Well done joining the group. If you want to follow the protocols with your puppy, most of them can be done successfully, but you really should buy the film video to step you through it. The group is mostly discussing the film. You won't learn enough just reading posts and comments in the group nor getting a full understanding of the protocols.

Yep, we are at Positive K9 in Kew. I get there most Sundays and swap puppies. will probably train Legend this week.

Might get to meet you there :)

Yes! I know Sage but wasn't sure if appropriate to mention ☺️ I have only met her properly once but thistle and I like to watch and walk past and we know we are not a big distraction for her class. I've been watching her on Instagram too ???? Her expression is so calm for such a young puppy. A very pretty woman indeed ???? And in such a good home!

Yes! I know Sage but wasn't sure if appropriate to mention ☺️ I have only met her properly once but thistle and I like to watch and walk past and we know we are not a big distraction for her class. I've been watching her on Instagram too ???? Her expression is so calm for such a young puppy. A very pretty woman indeed ???? And in such a good home!

:thumbsup:

Well done joining the group. If you want to follow the protocols with your puppy, most of them can be done successfully, but you really should buy the film video to step you through it. The group is mostly discussing the film. You won't learn enough just reading posts and comments in the group nor getting a full understanding of the protocols.

Yep, we are at Positive K9 in Kew. I get there most Sundays and swap puppies. will probably train Legend this week.

Yep I am doing the buying for 24hours option on the website :) they are great videos!

Yep I am doing the buying for 24hours option on the website :) they are great videos!

Great idea isn't it, well done :)

• 4 weeks later...