Scottsmum

Show us ya Puppies!

89 posts in this topic

OK - I *think* this thread already exists but I can't seem to find it. I was thinking the other day after @persephone posted a photo of Smoke & @suziwong66 had a canine photobomber in another thread that we don't actually see all that much of the dogs of DOL.

 

So - give me a photo update of the dogs in your life. 

Papillon Kisses likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's my efforts (even though I feel like I share photos of Scottsman all the time)

 

Early Feb (Summer really shafted up this year)

 32673435346_7c2b78ea33_n.jpg

 

 

And it's fuzzy but joyous - reunited after 4 days in the kennels.  I think our dogs love us and I think he loves me as much as I love him. 

32758469922_64dd641139_z.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll have to get pics off my phone. It dawned on me that I don't take enough snaps of my dawgs, particularly as Stussy will be 10 this year and is going through the usual physical changes (she now has sunglasses). So I've been keeping my phone with me all the time and taking pics of them sleeping in odd ways or of Tempeh trying to eat geckos through the glass window. I also want to take a video clip of Stussy doing her flying 'drop and rolls', which often involve things getting in her way and getting annihilated. She does them by herself all the time (for reasons unknown) but we tried to train her to do them on command (in a safe spot) and she thought we were mad.

 

I want to remember all these silly, little things about them both.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get to play with (read clean kennels, feed, and then play) a whole bunch of security patrol dogs at my work... and on Friday I got to take photos of a few of them...

 

Jewel...

 

Jewel-4.thumb.jpg.d529fa1931d2a63981a7c009c00a9eee.jpg

 

Keisha...

 

Keisha-1.thumb.jpg.79ca5f36a803b7ee307725ae9b11910a.jpg

 

Hemi...

 

Hemi-3.thumb.jpg.bb9c6cf3c64861481029611e255f95e4.jpg

 

Zeuss...

 

Zeuss-6.thumb.jpg.4b18a5d217aaea58c0ac7f6a4f811a1a.jpg

 

... and the gorgeous Finh...

 

Finh-3.thumb.jpg.c0701f49294f084f85590e4a3fdff751.jpg

 

They are all such love bugs with us kennel staff, but out on a job, they are scary buggers... good for keeping bad guys away I suppose... lol!

 

T.

♦ Marg ♦, persephone and harley like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My oldest resident Trouble turned 11 on the 9th Feb... going a little white around the face now, but still thinks she's 2... lol!

 

trouble.thumb.jpg.68a05a4fa7496f05660a97f300839cfd.jpg

 

Ain't she purty?

 

T.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Little Gifts said:

I'll have to get pics off my phone. It dawned on me that I don't take enough snaps of my dawgs, particularly as Stussy will be 10 this year and is going through the usual physical changes (she now has sunglasses). So I've been keeping my phone with me all the time and taking pics of them sleeping in odd ways or of Tempeh trying to eat geckos through the glass window. I also want to take a video clip of Stussy doing her flying 'drop and rolls', which often involve things getting in her way and getting annihilated. She does them by herself all the time (for reasons unknown) but we tried to train her to do them on command (in a safe spot) and she thought we were mad.

 

I want to remember all these silly, little things about them both.

I kow exactly what you mean.  I didn't have a camera when my last girl was a pup and even as an old lady I wasn't as tied to my phone or camera as I am today. The result is NO photos of her as a baby :( and not many of her full stop. 

 

56 minutes ago, tdierikx said:

My oldest resident Trouble turned 11 on the 9th Feb... going a little white around the face now, but still thinks she's 2... lol!

 

trouble.thumb.jpg.68a05a4fa7496f05660a97f300839cfd.jpg

 

Ain't she purty?

 

T.

She's beautiful T. I love the snowfaces so much. Scottie forgets he's supposed to be an old man too.  Silly boy!

tdierikx likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

here's my two norty brown dawgs; this was taken before we left Adelaide, but it's still a relatively recent pic of the two of them.

 

Wilbur (5 1/2) on the left and Laikey (2 1/2), the photobomber, on the right.

laikey and wilbur in cart.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, suziwong66 said:

here's my two norty brown dawgs; this was taken before we left Adelaide, but it's still a relatively recent pic of the two of them.

 

Wilbur (5 1/2) on the left and Laikey (2 1/2), the photobomber, on the right.

laikey and wilbur in cart.jpg

They're really lovely Suz. :heart:

Those smiles! I bet they were loving that cart ride!

 

4 minutes ago, Papillon Kisses said:

That's very forward of you Scottsmum! :eek:

Yep. ;) 

I know :)

You should know me well enough by now to know I know that.  ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone's dogs are gorgeous!  Nice to see Nova again too, he is such a photogenic dog!  (Unlike my two who are either rushing the camera or looking like Im the biggest meanie if I try and get a nice shot in a sit stay).  Sorry for the weird lighting but this photo is a good indication of their characters.. always hanging out and playing. Poppy loves showing her ferocious teeth but it accompanies a weird high pitched groaning which makes her lose her fierceness lol.

wk6....jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, tdierikx said:

My oldest resident Trouble turned 11 on the 9th Feb... going a little white around the face now, but still thinks she's 2... lol!

 

trouble.thumb.jpg.68a05a4fa7496f05660a97f300839cfd.jpg

 

Ain't she purty?

 

T.

Oh my goodness, that face! :love: So kissable! I just love the faded face of an oldie.

tdierikx likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now