Zac Attack

ish

Its almost three years to the day since Bayliss left me for the rainbow bridge, and he must've gotten lonely because today Zac went to join him :laugh:

Zac and I had a connection from since he was a little pup, his breeders asked my opinion of his litter at 6 weeks and Zac was my pick. They ran on him and his brother, I helped with his show training as he grew.

When Zac was 6 months old, he was sold. After a month, his new owner needed to go overseas so Zac came to live with me and my dogs for 7 months, including the move to Ballarat. He went home again for a few months before the option came up for me to buy him, which I did. He'd been living on a chain with very little attention and I thought I owed it to Zac to find him the home he deserved.

A few months ago Zac went to live with the best mate of one of my puppy buyers. He was the only dog, spoilt rotten and enjoying the life he'd been waiting so long for. They loved him and I was so happy for him, he came out to visit and have a run with his girlfriend Tiger every now and then.

Last week Zac came for a holiday while his owners were away. My dogs are sick with a virus, but it wasn't thought to be serious. Zac started throwing up Friday night, I assumed he had the bug the others had, but when he continued throwing up after being fasted, I got worried. He saw the vet today, had surgery - but just like Bayliss, his intestines had twisted over and he wasn't able to be saved.

Zac was a big dopey boofhead, typical male who loved to run and play bitey games, especially with the girls. He loved everyone, never had a cross word to say to another dog despite what they thought of him but cats were another story!

He's burried here, in my house yard, with his tennis ball and squeaky star. I will make a beautiful garden for him and Baileys rock, and sit and remember two of the most beautiful GSDs ever created. I'm so sorry mate, I must've done something very wrong to lose you and Bailey like this - the vet said in his 28 years of being a vet, he'd seen only one other case and I've lost 2 dogs the same way in a couple of years. Run free, chase those pesky cats

RIP Zac Attack :o

Kardin Pink Panther

24/5/04 - 16/7/06

101_5371.jpg

101_5377.jpg

101_5372.jpg

Farewell also to my sweet bunny girls Suzi and Saki who died as a result of my carelessness - I didn't double check the door was shut and Chili got to them while I was at the vets with Zac. I hope at the bridge you're allowed to eat as much sweet corn as you like and shred paper endlessly.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Clover

Oh my goodness :eek:. Vanessa if you need anything at all i am only a phone call away :laugh:.

Rest easy Zac, Suzi and Saki :o.

bye bye zac attack

We were lucky to have spent the time we did together. Thanks for always making us laugh, even though it was mostly at you not with you :laugh:

You beautiful boof head and happy smiling face will be missed around here.

I hope that you are happy where ever you are in heaven, and say hi to Bailey for me.

:o cya mate, miss you already

~lights will guide you home~

:mad Zac you were to young to go, but Bailey must have wanted you for something special.

Poor Suzi and Saki too, rest easy babies where the grass is green and sweet.

Fly fly fly to the :o and be happy with Bailey and the rest of the fur kids there. :laugh::eek: to your human friends who are absolutely devastated by your loss.

ish what a horrible weekend u have had.. so sorry for all your losses . zac must of wanted to take some fury frinds with him to the bridge so he took suzi and saki too to play with bailey.. rip little ones

:cry::cry: I am sooooo very sorry to hear of your loss Ish. I know how much you love all of your babies and how difficult a time you must be having. :(

Run free Zac with Suzi and Saki and join Baily at the bridge where everything is beautiful and no sadness lives. :rofl:

My thoughts and prayers are with you darls. I just wished I lived soooo much closer so I could come over, help you out and give you a huuuuuuge cuddle. :mad:mad:rofl::rofl::rofl::mad

Maria :cry: