Sweet Dreams Forever - Mighty Mouse

WreckitWhippet

For 12 days and nights, I held you in my hand to suckle. Born with the heart of a lion and the body of a mouse, you showed me why you deserved a chance.

Your eyes opened and you needed my help less, you could now reach on your own.

I'll never understand why you were given to me, only to be taken away. Having always been tough, I think you came to soften me.

My little angel, who is now in heaven,

Sweet dreams forever, my Mighty Mouse

11.01 am 19/09/06 - 11.47 am 05/10/06

post-4363-1160013551.jpg

Awww Crap. :rofl:

Sorry to hear about Mousie Warley. Take comfort in the fact that you gave him every chance.

RIP little guy. :D I know a cranky old cat up at the bridge there that you can have a lot of fun annoying. He will give as good as he gets but never use his claws.

I believe our animals come into our lives to teach us something and maybe his lesson was to teach you how dedicated you are Warls. You're the best.

RIP little Mighty Mouse. You touched our hearts.

Thank you all for your kind thoughts, I know that many wishes were sent, much praying was done and everyone that knows me and the dogs, willed him to live from the minute he was born.

Sadly, it' was not enough.

I know quite a few of you also got attached to him, without ever having met him. He was special, even though he was with us for such a short time.

RIP Turbo and your two big brothers. I know MiMi was at the gate waiting for you. :laugh: