The Official January Photo A Day Challenge

Ashanali

I'm really enjoying everyone's pics :rolleyes:

but PLEASE can people not put the pics in quotes, it's bloody painfull for them to load up and scroll though...

ETA: My pic for the day, stuffed up in oh so many ways, but I'm limiting myself to taking 10 pics for the daily pic and trying to get it right in those 10 :)

post-4363-1231035585_thumb.jpg

Edited by PPS

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm always torn between playing with them and the original photo. I sometimes think that people won't like the arty farty edited versions :)

It's just meant to be a bit of fun.

To me, playing in photoshop is fun, so that is what I do. If you want to play around, and aren't sure which version to use, post two photos. :) It's all good. ;)

pointeeblab - what a cute little pup you have, scooby-snacks pic is too funny :)

pps - good idea about only taking 10 and getting them right - I should try something like that, but every single time I say "no more!" I just can't seem to help myself ;)

I used to worry about whether people like my arty-farty type of pics, and only recently given up worrying because I like them and I enjoy doing it and not everyone is going to like your pics regardless :)

ash - those chairs are gorgeous!

clover - nice silhouette, love the blue in the sky and the fuzzy clouds :rofl:

rocco - lovely feel to both pics :rofl:

here's my contribution for today - "the ball no-one wants to play with - unless you put a bit of a schmacko inside" :laugh:

3165973204_883d225b33.jpg

Love the effects on thos pics CM

Rocco just loving your pics.

Ash loved the Bris pic. Todays one is almost cartoon like. I keep expecting to see sylvester run out after a mouse :)

;) No one told me it was B&W and tone day :laugh::)

Poocow, darceys colour looks beautiful

Piper,nice fruit!

CM, what did you do to the photo to get that affect, it looks great

Poodle Mum, your subject doesn't not look to impressed :thumbsup:

Rocco, love the corset photo

wonderful photos everyone. I am not feeling too inspired today plus I was busy. this is a pic of Puck sunning himself. I'd just been to the apple orchard and bought a big box of seconds for $5 there's about 15kilos there at least but they all still think they have to guard their apples. that's what he's doing out there.

3165436707_915e289aae.jpg

canon 400d

1/800

f 5.6

iso 200

lens 300mm

Edited by Kirislin