Ashanali

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really like those pics GayleK, Terra and Warley :o

I'm pulling out. Piss poor effort, I know :) My camera has a piece of dirt or fungus [?] in the mirror box [that's what a guy who looked at it yesterday said anyway :(]. I had to retouch it out of SO many of my holiday pics :( I'm going to drop it into a repair centre today and I don't know how long they'll have it for. I'll still be following this thread and enjoying all the pics though :rofl:

Ruthless, that really sucks. I just got an email from the Canon service centre that one of my reparied 40Ds is on its way back to me (via a friend who will bring it on our trip), so I'm happy about that. I'm nervous about the other one as last night I was getting the dreaded Err99 message on it! Turning it off and on worked each time but I don't know what's up with it.

Don't you have a compact or alternate camera so you can still play?

Eek, I hope it doesn't die on your trip! We're going to NZ in a few weeks, so I want mine all sorted by then.

I have a really old Ixus, but I have no desire to do the challenge with it :mad It's the reason I got my 30D in the first place!

I love lurking in this thread - you guys are so clever :mad

Great photos everyone :)

I've been a bit lazy the last couple of days and haven't really walked too far to get a photo. More effort will happen soon, but for today we have this special image titled, "We is twins but we don't do everything the same" :)

3172721705_9a62dac958_b.jpg

Vewy vewy cute. And nice little singlet ;)

Eek, I hope it doesn't die on your trip! We're going to NZ in a few weeks, so I want mine all sorted by then.

I have a really old Ixus, but I have no desire to do the challenge with it :mad It's the reason I got my 30D in the first place!

I have two backups :)

Just think of it as *more* of a challenge to make your baby cam do what you want it to do! I use my little cameras all the time, there's just so many times I can't be bothered choosing a lens or lugging the dslr around LOL I'm too lazy, I know.

huga - join us! any camera will do and as you can see, any subject matter will do. Hell, I shot laundry yesterday ROFL

I'm pulling out. Piss poor effort, I know :) My camera has a piece of dirt or fungus [?] in the mirror box [that's what a guy who looked at it yesterday said anyway ;)]. I had to retouch it out of SO many of my holiday pics :) I'm going to drop it into a repair centre today and I don't know how long they'll have it for. I'll still be following this thread and enjoying all the pics though :eek:

that's a real shame :eek: ... and very annoying ... I hope they can fix it up for you quickly :)

kja - the laundry pic cracked me up ... and who's foot is that all cartoon-like in the right?

JAG - love the first water shot - brilliant

itlby - nice tongue

clover - nice eyes on Vada :mad

coolibah - that doggy in play bow position is brilliant

PPS - love the muted tones on the old railway station :)

I really like that Terra :)

Thank you!

Ooh, I like yours too TN. I love the reflections in the benchtop.

On a side note: my mum would die if she saw that photo (she has a phobia of buttons) even saying the word buttons creeps her out :)

Thank you! A phobia of buttons?? How interesting!

Really like those pics GayleK, Terra and Warley :mad

I'm pulling out. Piss poor effort, I know ;) My camera has a piece of dirt or fungus [?] in the mirror box [that's what a guy who looked at it yesterday said anyway :)]. I had to retouch it out of SO many of my holiday pics :eek: I'm going to drop it into a repair centre today and I don't know how long they'll have it for. I'll still be following this thread and enjoying all the pics though :eek:

Thanks...

Sorry to hear that you are pulling out Ruthless... I really enjoy your photos!!

To everyone who has posted so far, you have done so well!! I am thoroughly enjoying each and every one of the photos being posted! :)

kja - the laundry pic cracked me up ... and who's foot is that all cartoon-like in the right?

Thanks on the laundry. Figured I might as well have some fun while doing the drudge work!

That's part of a painting my sister, an artist (mainly paints), did for me after coming to visit me when we lived in Coral Bay. The painting is her impression of the visit. Obviously it's abstract :mad

Gosh I have seen some great photos here, so much tallent. Ash love some of your ones. Ruf, hope you work out whatever is eating your camera. It could just be the canon thing :):)

Not much time for PP stuff today but took the dogs to the river early as ruger was feeling good. Unfortunatly I cant always get a photo every day but I will try. This back to work thing sucks :mad

3175613820_4877283a42.jpg