Ashanali

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Poodle Mum great shot. Those teeth look very sharp :laugh:

tlc love the second and third. A truelly beautiful looking dog. I am very much in love with him :laugh:

ravyk :thumbsup: with the fishy pics. I tried to take some of mine but they just move to quickly and I get the glare of the glass.

Jag Awwwwwww i love the oldies . Something special about them and you captured that something "special".

becks welcome. nice pics. I bet that water is a bit chilly, but obviously ducks don't mind.

lea I swear my next dog is going to be a light colour. Having three black dogs , trying to get that perfect or even near perfect shot is near impossible.

Thank you all for the lovely comments :)

Tlc- Yes the chrysalis is straight from the camera, it is very pretty, and I remember them from when I was little, I used to be amazed that a grub made it and it turned into a butterfly. I still am actually. :)

This project of taking photos everyday is brilliant, thanks Ashanali, great idea. Even when you dont feel inspired or in a good mood. Just the act of taking yourself off to try and find a good shot is very therapeutic. Well it is for me. :rofl:

Well catch up time...

JayC...Tells a good story, naughty dog, but good story. :laugh:

Aquaticmal....Magnus is very handsome, beautiful capture.

MTD...Maggie is so gorgeous, her eyes show so much love

Poodlemum....hey dogs doing what dogs do is always a good photo moment. :laugh: love the pink ears. :laugh:

Tlc... I so love the expression in your dogs face. He always looks like he is lost in thought. :D

Ravyk... :laugh: i bet your friend loved that. Great fish shot!!!!

Jag... What a precious photo, I would keep that one and put it in a frame. :D

Becks...Welcome, it is always great to have new photos. :thumbsup: Love the duck, great shot. That fountain looks very unusual, good capture.!

Again, such diversity!!! Great photos everyone!!! We could fill a coffee table book. :cool:

Ravyk, would love to see the pic of your friend in BW :thumbsup:

i'll give it a go :laugh:

and here it is:

Freak_BW_by_Ravyk.jpg

ravyk :laugh: with the fishy pics. I tried to take some of mine but they just move to quickly and I get the glare of the glass.

thanks heaps :laugh: normally i just shot the bristlenose catfish because they stay still!!! i try to do the other fish but they move too fast and i just end up with blurryness fishy shapes :laugh: i alsu use no flash, so i dont get glass glare [hence so many shots being blurry!!]

Poocow....I can see the Std today....he is lovely, a great action shot :thumbsup:

JAG...I love the old boy :laugh:

TLC lovely pics...your dog always looks so patient.....my lot don't stand still very long :laugh:

Cool fish pic!

The dally as always looks gorgeous. :laugh:

Becks....what is the gold statue thing?

PPS - very pretty, I do love still life pics

Terranik, that 2nd photo is so funny (1st one just makes me hungry)

Kirislin - that pony photo is priceless, love the funny expression

Lea - love the last cow photo, the close up one, great composition

Bindi-Boo, huga Jayc and Iltby, love the close up and macros, not easy to do

Rocco 1 - Love the angle on that first photo

I can;t believe Clicking mad's dog is up the tree LOL, great photo

Mtd's Maggie is very cute, and it is not easy photographing black dogs

TLC - That first close up is just stunning!! Perfect for the lovely coat

Hmm..been ultra busy the past day or so...

catering for a group of fellas doing a boat trip to raise money for the NBCF

just put a few on a collage ... sorry nothing terribly artistic :laugh:

Have had a quick look thru- lovely work yet again!!It's good to see some people trying new tecniques too :thumbsup:

post-1359-1232150034_thumb.jpg

It's that time of the month for me and I got woken up early with period pain, so got up and went out to get some painkillers from the kitchen and found all these birds at the bird feeder. Being a true photographer I took my painkillers and then whipped out my camera :thumbsup: I spent ages watching them and taking shots. Unfortunately they were taken through glass so most didn't turn out well, but here are a few of the good ones. It completely distracted me from the period pain, too :laugh: -

IMG_30472.jpg

IMG_30362.jpg

IMG_29992.jpg

IMG_29802.jpg

IMG_30302.jpg

Edited by iltby

I got my other sister to help me with this one..... :thumbsup: I have been wanting to photograph this dress for ages as it is so intensely hideous. But the coulours in it are amazing and I knew it would photograph well.

3203171892_e103ab6ef3.jpg

Edited to add a B&W me likes.

3202322543_606459ef37.jpg

Edited by Rocco1

Great Photos form today, All the birds are great Ravyk your birds are geourgous and iltby the cockys are shots are great, they look very inquisitive!! Persephone, I love the collage, did you do that in picasa? Huga, your little puggy looks so sad, I can feel the emotion in the shot. Roc, your sister looks like a manaquin (sp) fabulous shot, the dress is amazing those colors!!

Ash glad to see your back this thread is so awesoem thanks for starting it up, loving it to bits!!

Thanks you also for all the nice comments about my pics and especailly about my boy Cooper he is very special!!

Will post my today shot later, had to work and help MIL with new tv so not much time just a snap shot.

Rocco, your parents should have kept breeding, your family is stunning.

:thumbsup: that is the same sister, she just has a wig on.

as it is so intensely hideous.

:laugh:

I used to wear ones like that in the '60s :laugh:

:laugh: I feel frightfully embarrassed. I do think the 60's was cool. :thumbsup:

Everyones photos are so fantastic. I feel terrible but I am going to have to officially withdraw from this challenge, too much to catch up and I things are crap for me right now :thumbsup:. I will continue to follow this and adore everyones fantastic shots :thumbsup: