• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love the poodle pics

poodlemum - those llama pics are very interesting and the koala is so cool

rocco - interesting texture stuff going on, I really like it :laugh:

pps - love the white horse and the "lavender" is fun ... oh crap the friskie factory, bet it smells bad 'round there :(

kirislin - the peach tree huh? every year my dogs add to their barf diet and every year I must make sure the yard is clear of the seeds before I mow. I did take a pic today of Chester stealing one right off the tree in front of me, but it isn't a great shot so has been pushed off todays pick

mtd - I like the flower with the bird sillouette (20th)

itlby - I love the grasshopper pics, seriously they have such character ... and your dogs nose (21st) is really nice. Thanks for your comment on yesterdays pic, I love doing slow shutter speed pics, but I don't normally, or haven't very often tried it with the dogs ... I'm a little unsure of where the line is between too blurred, a bad shot and "art" :D

tlc - love your dogs ears and they are very active!

aquaticmal - cool pic of that colourful spider and the shadow on the wall ... it looks kinda suspended :cheers: ... and I really love the first one of yours today, just beautiful

terranik - love the sequence dog pics - Ahsoka is adorable

ravyk - your retrieving dogs pics are cool, love the movement in them ... and nice car shots, I like the first one best :thumbsup:

jag - I like the nighttime palm tree shot!

jayc - how many orchids do you have? the crucifix has such a vivid colour!

poocow - love Darcy :D

persephone - you need to take more hamlet pics he has great colouring and markings, very handsome ... love that spark inbetween the trees in your riverside picnic, it looks lovely

montall - that is a very interesting water drop pic, the tap is sorta silvery :cheer: ... and again an interesting cactus flower wow!

popsicle - you could have added those bubble pics to the Canon photo5 comp last year hehehe the kids sure look like they are enjoying them ... and such a funny pic of Cosmo being bothered by the lace but refusing to move :)

bindi-boo - nice mirrored dogs, like the colour treatment too :thumbsup:

instead of the peach pic, I've gone with strawberries - well the left over bits after making myself some breakfast this morning :cheer:

3217087653_4454ae3929.jpg

:cheers:

Hi guys, Im off to work early today, all doggies and hubby still in bed sleeping and I had to sneak an early mornign look at this thread, Im so addicted :thumbsup:

CM love the shot of your doggy with the left over strawberrys, is the pic black and white and just the straws in color, very clever.

Jag lovely bee shots

Persephone, your donner setting looked lovely, nice and relaxing!

Thanks everyone for the nice comments about my doggys and my photos, a few people have mentioned about them being active and until now I never really thought about it, I just love getting them out and about, they do love to run and jump two of them are more active and youll notice that one of my girls is never in the active pics, she is really funny she will play and run but no action :( the jumps all the rest jump over she just goes around, funny how they are all different. I guess the activness comes from thier ages too they are all still very young ranging from 2 1/2 down to 1 year old.

Looking froward to todays pics!!

I've once again enjoyed the last few days of pics. There's been some awesome pics and I don't know how you " creative" types come up with them :thumbsup:

I was speaking to Ash the other day and she said the idea was to give people the confidence to better themselves and I can see that lots of people have.

Thanks everyone for the compliments on my shots. I feel rather unworthy when I look at everyone else's work. :D PoodleMum, we did use a bubble machine. I picked it up cheaply during the year and had been dying for a chance to use it. The boys were starting to get a bit ratty on Monday afternoon so it seemed like the perfect opportunity to put it to use and it worked a treat! It goes through heaps of bubble mixture, though.

OK, I've actually taken notes so that I can comment individually on all the photos posted since last night. It's the only way I can remember them all (old age taking hold I think :laugh: ).

terranik - love the mantis shots, the second one is my favourite

bindi~boo - the mirror pics are great. I like the chi the best.

iltby - your shots are fantastic as usual. I'm a little in awe of the quality of what you're producing each day.

krisilin - love the whippy peering through the door.

poocow - another great dog shot. Love the beagle in b&w.

ravyk - gorgeous snail. I keep trying to take shots of my fish but they're always dreadful - the little buggers just won't keep still!

tlc - I love your dogs (although I can't tell one from the other) they always look so happy.

aquaticmal - great shots. I really love the two dogs passing on the bridge.

jag - I like the 2nd bee shot a lot. I know what you mean about trying to focus. I'm getting long sighted and can't use manual focus on the camera unless I have my glasses on. I never remember them so I just use auto focus... :D

persephone - that looks like a fantastic spot for dinner, so cool by the river! I hope there weren't any monster mozzies!

clickingmad - I've been loving the b&w shots of your dally. They're always great and I really like the red of the strawberries.

becks - the tree stump is great. I drive OH mad taking pics like that when we're out in the bush - tree stumps, bark, leaves, moss - he thinks it's all boring.

Yay!! I think I got everyone!! :rofl: Keep up the good work everyone, this has become my favourite thread on the forum.

TerraNik loved the skink, and doggy witht he worm, think my guys would have eaten it!!

Poodle mum, the pink Clippers are so cute and your doggy grining what a classic shot, love it

Montall, ya got me what is it??

Becks, is that actually floiage growing out of the stump?? Good shot!

I am just amazed at the quality of the work in this thread. Everyone is improving everyday and I am really running out of adjectives to use.

CM - The strawberry shot is just brilliant.

Popsicle - Love the bubbles :rolleyes:

Terra - The skink shot is really good.

Well, the chooks became my inspiration today. It's raining and the silly girls look like drowned rats. They do love foraging for worms when it's like this though...

chooks1232680031.jpg

Edited by huga

Ha ha funny chookies, it looks like they are hatching a plan!! I love it when a plan comes together!!

:rolleyes: :rofl:

The truth is far less exciting - they were both leaning in to clean themselves at the same time.