The Official February Photo Challenge

Ashanali

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tlc, Great portrait, I bet your friend is really happy with that! The ducks are adorable and made me smile. :thumbsup:

Thanks so much Bindi, I was so pleased with how they came out, funny though I was so worried that trhey wouldnt be any good I took 400 and there was about 100 really good ones!! probly the best photos shoot ive doen so far, I thnk coming here and sharing and getting inpiration has helped me so so so much....Thanks everyone!!

Kirislin, I just saw your post with the fires. I hope you are safe. This is all so heartbreaking.

tlc no we are not twins, there is just over a year difference in our ages.

Thanks for comments. I find it to hard to keep up and comment on everyones work, but I love looking at it all. These threads have been great and big thanks to Ashanali for starting them. For me personally, it has forced me to push outside the boundries and find there is more to photography then just Roc'n'Ralph :eek: and I am really enjoying it. :thumbsup:

No longer mobile :(

The official treasure hunt list:

home portrait vegetable look up! water mobile glass/es night lights music child old landscape/streetscape eyes

mineral key best friend collections pink dance tree

and for those who are wanting to extend the challenge - after you have your first 20, you can tackle these next eight:

food stamp car drama secret something you leave behind shapes shadow

post-806-1234152664_thumb.jpg

Edited by j

We were out and about on the water yesterday so I thought I would get a few ideas for this challenge, but I had already done 'water'. I got a few fuzzy pics of an eagle sitting on a beacon but I had already done 'look up' so this was really all I was left with.

Landscape ...

landscape.jpg

We were out and about on the water yesterday so I thought I would get a few ideas for this challenge, but I had already done 'water'. I got a few fuzzy pics of an eagle sitting on a beacon but I had already done 'look up' so this was really all I was left with.

Landscape ...

I wish I was there!

And another Child (Bit blurry)

The official treasure hunt list:

home portrait vegetable look up! water mobile glass/es night lights music child old landscape/streetscape eyes

mineral key best friend collections pink dance tree

and for those who are wanting to extend the challenge - after you have your first 20, you can tackle these next eight:

food stamp car drama secret something you leave behind shapes shadow

post-806-1234156333_thumb.jpg