Mum Got Me A New Puppy Yeah

little tails

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Little Tails, Marnie is gorgeous .

We have a pup too, her name is Flute and she is a GSP - causing havoc in the house and driving us nuts one minute and laughing the next - dont know which way to turn.

Welcome to DOL , I look forward to watching the pair of you grow together over the years.

Marnie is now 3 months old :) Ill get LT to update soon :rofl:

Not long now til Marnie can come to her first dol meet :o

mrne008-1.jpg

mrne022-1.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :)

Tali i am in luuurve with Marnie ! MARNIE IS BEEEEEAUUTIFULLL !!!

I like her eyes that colour. And the dirt looks so cute on her face :)

• 3 weeks later...

Marnie is doing really well she loves everyone,and she has been going to training for about 4 weeks and she is doing really well at it. She has lost 4 baby teeth now and we put one in her puppy book and it is so small too. She is now over 12kg and 5 weeks ago she was about 6kg, and she has grown so much since we first got her! She been alone with her bone and her toys when we go out and she has been very good but sometimes when we go out and its late we leave her in side hoping she will go to sleep but once she turned on the t.v while she was chewing the remote Lol!! And miss squish will add more pics and videos soon!!!

They do grow like weeds, don't they? :laugh: She is so clever for turning on the tv. Miss Squish said that she is learning lots of cool tricks. That's great! I look forward to seeing photos. she is a cutie.

Marnie and you are doing really well Little Tails :mad

Thank you again for the lovely photos and card you sent me, it was a beautiful thought and I'll treasure the photos :laugh:

As you know I have a real soft spot for the blacks :laugh:

Awww... Marnie and LT are the perfect pair, aren't they?

Marnie is quickly becoming one of the nicest looking SharPei's I've ever seen (sorry Sue&Crew - Jake is gorgeous too!) - good on you for helping her to become a well trained and well mannered canine citizen too LT...

T.

I too will say thanks for the card and photos

They are lovely and I will treasure them

Marnie is growing into a lovey young lady, you should be very proud of the effort you have put in with her, well done

You should be very proud