Help Needed For Rottie Girl - Ex Blacktown

Stefie

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what were the final ultrasound and test results for May? :confused:

Hi she will be doing another blood test tomorrow to see if any improvement in her blood etc..

Her ultrasound showed 3 masses in her liver, (they do not know if tumours but most probably... but no for sure )

Problem in her heart it is very enlarged and she has a heart murmour

Very very anemic, so was loosing blood from somewhere, they assume related to liver but cant guarantee..

i am rather confused by the whole thing but as long as she is not in pain we can go on...

I will be posting her new pics tonight and an update... :eek:

18th May this is May last night.

She did break my heart by one thing that happened.. I threw the ball for Boss to catch and she was standing near me wagging her tail and then she got excited and thought she could run and get the ball and one step she took and she collapsed... then she got up right away and tried to go for it again and collapsed..

I gave her such a big hug and i was in tears but she was happy... I thought she was hurt but she wasnt ... I NEVER EVER THOUGHT in a million years she would want to go and play and catch the ball....

Poor girl her mind and heart really wanted to play and catch the ball with Boss, but her body could not do it :confused:

It didnt matter her being happy and apart of it all is what counts but i just got emotional when i saw her fall, i blamed myself maybe i should'nt have let her go out side and hang out ...

I dont know...But she loves Boss, and she LOVES balls and toys! You can see her pictures she loves balls ... I didnt want to put a coat on her incase it hurt he stomach so i only let her stay outside for a little while as it was cold.

merna

crossing our fingers for outcome tomorrow :eek:

post-4241-1242728379_thumb.jpg

post-4241-1242728385_thumb.jpg

post-4241-1242728394_thumb.jpg

Beautiful May

You know what Cesar Millan says..."dogs live in the moment" and she is for sure enjoying her life with you and your family.

Good on you for taking the chance......and thanks for sharing....she is a truely great save......

You know a dog must be a special soul when she causes a person to smile everytime they open the thread & see her face or read about her day!

I have just caught myself sitting alone at the computer with the biggest smile on my face simply cause I looked at her with that ball!

She deserved this chance & you deserved that special feeling in your heart for helping her :rofl:

May looks so happy. She is a very lucky girl to have you to care for her. She's probably never experienced life as good as it is for her now.

Thank you so much for giving her a chance.

Boss is gorgeous!!!