Where Can I Get Horse Toys For My Amstaffs?

Danii

Anyone know anywhere in Victoria that has horse toys for sale?

i am in the western suburbs but as no one really keeps horses around here i cant find any toys and our Amstaffs are eating everything we give them :laugh: so we want to try horse toys.

any other ideas would be great too :laugh:

just some ideas. cable reels, non splintering branches (like off palms), sand pits and pools, empty milk bottles, old car tyre (can also hang it like a swing, tyre places have to pay to dispose of them). I give this sort of stuff to my little destroyer it mostly survives and when it doesnt no biggie as it was mostly free or cheap.

just some ideas. cable reels, non splintering branches (like off palms), sand pits and pools, empty milk bottles, old car tyre (can also hang it like a swing, tyre places have to pay to dispose of them). I give this sort of stuff to my little destroyer it mostly survives and when it doesnt no biggie as it was mostly free or cheap.

yes my jrt has killed even indestructible toys. i will not allow him near the horse ball, imo it would be gone in a second.

we buy cheap basket balls from bW or OH has a canics work shop. the bushes they put in springs in cars last along time. we have lots. :)

ask the local canic to save you some, they bounce well too!

best is the free price tag

Second the staffy ball, have one and my boy loves it. He is very noisey when he plays with it though (Vocal staffys!:)) so he only gets to play with it on the weekends. And Old bike/car tires are great too. Iv heard the inner tubes of bike tires are great for making sping poles with (As replacment to the spring part, then attach your lure as per usual) but havent tired that one yet, as i think my boys to young for a spring poll yet and wont get one for another 6 months or so

Clydes, Whats the bushes they put in car springs? Dont understand what you mean, can you show/pic? (But I have NO IDEA about cars! LOL had to pay the mechanic $30 to change my head light globes and pump up my tires the other week so thats how cluey I am!)

yes my jrt has killed even indestructible toys. i will not allow him near the horse ball, imo it would be gone in a second.

we buy cheap basket balls from bW or OH has a canics work shop. the bushes they put in springs in cars last along time. we have lots. :thumbsup:

ask the local canic to save you some, they bounce well too!

best is the free price tag

yeah mine has a basket ball ($5 from kmart) she cant get her teeth around it, your amstaff may be able to though. this is the first site i came across for bushes they are really hard rubber things http://www.superflex.co.uk/

who on DOL was selling tuff toys? Someone in Canberra?

Can highly recommend them as well, although I have goldens the main aim for one of them is to destroy everything, he hasnt even tried on this one.

who on DOL was selling tuff toys? Someone in Canberra?

Can highly recommend them as well, although I have goldens the main aim for one of them is to destroy everything, he hasnt even tried on this one.

frenzied sells them :thumbsup: My son's staffy cross can destroy toys pretty fast but his Larry the Lobster lasts a long time - and he will keep playing with it even after it has no stuffing and is just a piece of rag :thumbsup: We are on to our second Larry now, but they should last at least a few months.

ETA www.dogtoys.com.au

Edited by Daisy

Clydes, Whats the bushes they put in car springs? Dont understand what you mean, can you show/pic? (But I have NO IDEA about cars! LOL had to pay the mechanic $30 to change my head light globes and pump up my tires the other week so thats how cluey I am!)

hey i don't often know how to 'splain things like that either.

the bushes go in where the leaf spring attaches to the car around a little pin. usually in 4x4 but i think car have them too.

not sure a pic would help.

they are made of nolethane (not sure the spelling)

if you asked a canic for suspension bushes they should know....

i would offer to post some, but hell the dogs love em.

traffic cones are good, some people give them to horses, fairly tough.

Vote here for the Staffy Ball, mine doesnt get played with by my dogs often, but i sometimes take it to work for the bullies there to play with, they love it.

Also love the Buddy Bones, only chew toy my dogs have not killed.

The rolls that cables are on work well, we have a few at work still going strong!

hey i don't often know how to 'splain things like that either.

the bushes go in where the leaf spring attaches to the car around a little pin. usually in 4x4 but i think car have them too.

not sure a pic would help.

they are made of nolethane (not sure the spelling)

if you asked a canic for suspension bushes they should know....

i would offer to post some, but hell the dogs love em.

traffic cones are good, some people give them to horses, fairly tough.

i use these for horse riding when practising mounted games. I didn't give them to my dog but she thought she would help herself to them. they are all over the paddock ripped to pieces, the ones that arent now look like a seive