November Challenge

tlc

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 2 house guests this weekend. I've only recently picked them up from their home and both are a bit worried, not helped by my jealous lot who aren't exactly making them feel welcome.

This is little Jodie Whippet.

both shot in manual

TV 1/100

AV 1.8

ISO 400

FL 50mm

4100256130_2351d35932_b.jpg

and her mate Garcon, who's owner assured me he doesn't wee in the house. I beg to differ! I showed him a bed he can lay on but so far he wont budge off the kitchen floor.....except to piddle against the wall in the hallway.

TV 1/100

AV 1.8

ISO 400

FL 50mm

4099493887_12d122bbaf_b.jpg

Edited by Kirislin

okay, failing to keep up ... as per usual :laugh:

glad to see you're enjoying getting out with the camera again iltby :)

kirislin - I love your shot of Garcon!

Lotus was in one of her usual spots, I was taking some shots, but Chester wasn't happy about the camera not being pointed at him, so he joined in next to her :laugh:

4100348040_178ecb3a20.jpg

:rofl:

eta: and Jamie from a few nights ago in the front yard at 7:40pm (I'm enjoying the late afternoon/evening light atm)

4099590681_2f38fa8811.jpg

Edited by Clicking Mad

Nice shots again today, Cm, love your first shot!!

SBT, your little girl is so adorable!! She looks like a very willing subject and always so happy!!

Here is a couple from me today, Im not sure about the first one now, When I first looked at it I liked it a lot now not so sure.

He looks dirty but he isnt he just had a bath :laugh:

DSC_0156.jpg

You can tell his ears need brushing in this one.

DSC_0157.jpg

and a rose in my garden, it was all lit up from the sun but nothing else seemed to be, I was shooting in S mode and had to try a few times before I got it right

DSC_0044.jpg

BB, your furkids are just divine!! Great shots!!

Fur kids?! OH, you mean my REAL kids!! :thumbsup::):laugh:

Thank you :laugh:

Its so funny how photography shows their personality so much! Frankie is always looking like that - thats just his look! So like... nervous looking even though he's not.. Like the geeky kid in school talking to the hot cheerleader "umm... hi?"

Lilie is SO scruffy and always has her teeth showing haha! They get stuck and she just leaves it! And Roo is well... a mix of everything haha!

Arrghhhh i love mutts!