Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Quick quiz for all you West Aussies!!!

Were in Freo is a good place to eat???

Im thinking maybe Asian, or Seafood.................something casual.......

Rat

I worked there for 10 years but haven't eaten there for a while, for seafood head to the fishing boat harbour - Cicerello's has good selection of seafood. Forget Asian it's all Italian there, anywhere on cappacino strip (High Street) is good, very casual, good value, GREAT coffee!

Have fun!

Don't get me started on too much computer RubyStar - the physio has said I am really suppose to have no computer for 3 days but we know very well I can't manage that so its just limited computer and NO thesis writing :confused: .

It's a bit hard for me to avoid the computer during the day, I'm a programmer :laugh:

I can however avoid the computer at night, but, that's too hard :rofl:

I have had to learn how to use my left hand on the mouse as a result. I am going to have to go and see someone about my aches and pains, but as usual, anything to do with my health I can never find time for :whiteflag:

Quick quiz for all you West Aussies!!!

Were in Freo is a good place to eat???

Im thinking maybe Asian, or Seafood.................something casual.......

Rat

Hmmmm, choices! Char Char Bull is lovely, awesome steaks but maybe not quite as casual as you are looking for? Not too upmarket/fancy though.

Seafood, take your pick - as JJ said anywhere in Fishing Boat Harbour is good! For fish and chips my personal preference is Kailis over Cicerello's, but only just ;)

Not sure if it's still there but around the back of the cappuccino strip is/was a place called Sandrino's - they were really good! Italian based menu.

Hope you enjoy wherever you eat! ;)

Looking forward to the tracking workshop tomorrow! Who else will I see there? ;)

I will, with only one eye open, late nights every night this week and I am going to have to leave here maybe 7h10 to get there by 8am.....

I know the info is in here somewhere, but just thought I'd paste the flyer TrackWest sent me ;)

Pre Season Tracking Workshop

Venue: Lumen Christi College, Mills Road, West Martin

Date: Saturday, 27th March 2010

Time: 0800am to 12 noon

Enquiries: Sue Fletcher (93064772) [email protected] or [email protected]

(web site: http://members.iinet.net.au/~mfmargot/tracking.html)

Refreshments: BYO

Equipment: Fixed collar, lead, food or favourite toy

This workshop for beginners is held prior to commencement of tracking season (commencing Saturday, 10th April 2010).

Handlers will be instructed on how to train their dogs in this fascinating and rewarding sport which utilizes the dog's natural ability.

Totally bringing Henners ;)

I don't know how I'll get him to drop the soft toys, he's in love with them and always has one in his mouth. Funnily enough, they've lasted much better than Kongs ;)

Natural Retriever there :laugh: They like to have something in their mouths. Glad the toys are a hit. :) My Duncan used to suck on his favourite soft toy all the time - that's what he is doing in the pic in my siggie below.

Natural Retriever there ;) They like to have something in their mouths. Glad the toys are a hit. ;) My Duncan used to suck on his favourite soft toy all the time - that's what he is doing in the pic in my siggie below.

I really wish I could do retrieving with him, he'd love it so much and would be perfect at it. Cara on the other hand, who I can do retrieving with, isn't at all interested in it.

I wont be there tomorow, I have just come home from having my appendix out at the hosiptal, so I have 3 little scars ;) (Thats also why I missed training Wednesday and yesterday nights)

I was so looking forward to doing tracking with Lincoln ;)

Anyway I best go back to bed before the hospital drugs wear off.

Hannah

Little Creatures Fremantle is the best reaturant in the world!!!!

Edited by valleyCBR