Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I am showing Saturday. No idea what time - it starts at 11 and I am guessing they will stop for lunch at some stage - so who knows. I will come and grab you Emery if I get stuck - thanks for the offer

No worries at all i will be with the two men and two kids lol easy enough to spot i still got purplish hair rofl

Does anyone here know anything about Paragon Kennels in Upper Swan? I was planning on using Danzalin as I've heard good things about them but Paragon is a bit closer so wondering if they have a good reputation.

Planning holidays was much less stressful before I had pets!

just putting feelers out are there any dolers that are willing to pay for photoshoots of doggies (by yours truely) I need some extra money for christmas shopping and the likes

what you charging rach might be nice to get a nice print of kelari for cheryl.

mason i agree her last hot spot was gone in 2 days :thumbsup:

I am showing this weekend :) well at least 2 of my kids are showing not sure who will be on the end of the lead yet

I will be of course. :p But I won't be coming to obedience tonight so goodluck everyone.

Nawww well you missed Milliemoo CCD becoming Milliemoo CD! :p :)

She was a good little girl, 1st place and 193/200. A little mishap with her stopping to sniff the ring ropes would have seen a few more points on that perhaps :rofl: Couldn't be prouder of how she worked though, she was happy and worked very hard!

Ruby worked hard tonight too, being the cheerleader for Millie from the car :mad

Edited by RubyStar

Well done Millie!

I just discovered that the free shipping has more than just the first page :)

Maybe it's a good time to get a cool coat hmmmm What size have other people got for their dogs?

Gosh between buying cute things for baby and cute things for the dog I'm going to have no money! Bah internet shopping!

I am showing this weekend :p well at least 2 of my kids are showing not sure who will be on the end of the lead yet

I will be of course. :p But I won't be coming to obedience tonight so goodluck everyone.

Nawww well you missed Milliemoo CCD becoming Milliemoo CD! :p :)

She was a good little girl, 1st place and 193/200. A little mishap with her stopping to sniff the ring ropes would have seen a few more points on that perhaps :rofl: Couldn't be prouder of how she worked though, she was happy and worked very hard!

Ruby worked hard tonight too, being the cheerleader for Millie from the car :mad

well done Millie :)

Well done Millie!

I just discovered that the free shipping has more than just the first page :)

Maybe it's a good time to get a cool coat hmmmm What size have other people got for their dogs?

Gosh between buying cute things for baby and cute things for the dog I'm going to have no money! Bah internet shopping!

I got Mason a 28" Adele, its long on his back but just fits in the front as the front does not adjust :mad I got my friend to then sew a pleat in it so it fits him and isnt too long :rofl: I wont be at class this week but I will be there next week if you would like to try it??