Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

There is a thread in Rescue asking for help in WA for some British Shorthair cats at SAFE in Bunbury

Can anybody help?

http://www.dolforums.com.au/topic/224703-british-shorthair-cats/page__pid__5436637#entry5436637

hope they get help i think hubby would disown me if i bring any more cats home especially at the moment

here is one of the last pics i took of him. Zeus meeting zacyah,

post-33396-0-92483400-1312608500_thumb.jpg

Not getting Booker til next week now :( Bondi has pinched a nerve and is in agony- so I thought best wait until she is feeling better.

But.. Introducing Taswest Thats The Spirit Aka Booker.

049-1.jpg

048.jpg

051.jpg

My pick puppy all along too! :thumbsup:

Gday All,

I joined the forum a little while ago and have been a bit of a browser and thought i'd say hi.

I will be a new dog owner is 3-4 weeks, if all goes well. Me and my wife will be purchasing a baby Basset Hound from a breeder in SA.

We live in Yanchep and we be looking for a good vet. My family had 2 rotties growing up who went to the same vet for most of their life and had such a great relationship with the vet. The male rottie absolutely loved the vet and i would like to find a good vet from the start with our dog.

So, who knows some great vets NOR they can recommend??

I look forward to learning so much and this forum seems so far to be a great resource.

Thanks!

...Adam

emery, hug to you and the family, what a hard day for you :(:hug: That vet sounded awfully inconsiderate, too.

boxagirl, Booker is very cute!!!!! Sorry to hear about Bondi, hope she'll be ok.

I'm jealous of you guys being able to get nice photos laugh.gif Pippa is too black and wriggly to get a clear shot of, and my photography skills suck!

Speaking of photos, huuuuuuuge thanks to CrazyCresties for our photoshoot this morning! I think out of the gazillion shots CC took, there is bound to be a nice one in there! Can't wait to see them (but will wait as CC is going to be a busy girl! ;))

Edited by RubyStar

Hi agsmith83. OMG a Basset baby is going to be so cute! :)

hehe thanks Tiggy he is! we have had a few pics from the breeder and videos too! he has just melted me and my wife's heart :)

Im just waiting for the breeders to get back so I can put a deposit down and organize shipping.

I'd also like to know of any good puppy kindy schools and further obediance schools out there. I know an accredited positive reinforcement trainers but her classes might be too far away.

...Adam

Thanks guys :) I am pretty smitten with him :love:

Bondi will be fine- have booked her in for a bowen therapy session on monday, and she has painkillers in the meantime. Stupid spondylosis :( Her muscles are in spasm, and she doesn't want to move her neck around. My Poor girl, 90% of the time you wouldn't know she had anything wrong with her.

Guest RosieFT

so sorry to hear the vet was so callous Emery :-(

Ptolomy - sorry you had to say goodbye to your special girl .