Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I wanted one of those silver ones too Mirawee but they are sold out in Trixie's size and Kyzer already has two so shouldn't buy him one :o We have the white ones from Clean Run which aren't bad but dry out quickly.

I like those ones as the air can pass through them and help cool them, but yes, they dry out quickly!

I like those ones as the air can pass through them and help cool them, but yes, they dry out quickly!

The air can pass through the one I got this time as well and has a cooling effect both dry and wet (apparently) :thumbsup: It is more expensive than the other one we all got but cheaper than the Cool Champion ones. I will let you all know how it goes!

West Coast Rottweiler club specialty results from yesterday.

Kelari 4th out of 5 graded sg or g i am not 100% as i haven't picked her critique up yet bit dissapointed but there is always next time :D

Chandra 3rd out of 5 graded SG very happy with this she consistantly places in the top three and she was handled by a friend it was only his 2nd time in the ring :D

The same handler went in for the perpetual trophy encouragement award and won i was thrilled for him :D

The open west coast rottweiler open show

kelari 2nd out of 3

Chandra 3 out of 3 oh well :D

But the BEST bit Chance 1st out of 2 and best puppy in show :D we got a trophy and rosette he looked good he was going through a massive growth so i didn't put him in the champ show as i wanted him to mature more of course he looked fine and wasn't entered :rofl:

ST congrats on your litters succesful weekend :D

post-33396-0-47507300-1314002151_thumb.jpg

Thanks Ptolomy and Mason. Zac is 3 weeks old and i think i shocked a few people i was showing lol. A baby doesn't have to be a burden yes things change but he was so good I had helpers who watched and fed bub whilst i helped show their dogs but mostly he slept :D I am not gonna stay house bound just cos i have children and one is a newborn gotta be more organised if you take them out though :laugh:

I am tickled pink with him he is coming together nicely and its more special as he is from my girl even if he doesn't hvae my prefix lol so its extra special :D

That sounds great Tiff :thumbsup:

ETA I ordered Mason some Canidae Grain Free Salmon to try again, after adding just 1/4 of a cup of kibble back into his diet a day his stomach was not right again, lets hope this works.... :(

Edited by Mason2009

got into a vet nursing course for next year :) get to do a weeks worth of work experience before i start to make sure it's for me..very happpy and excited! :)

Awesome, wish I could have done something like that but now I am back working.......

Received an email from Dogswest yesterday telling me they are looking for a part time receptionist, cant see anything on their website like the last job so if anyone is interested, PM me and I will forward you a copy of the email

got into a vet nursing course for next year :) get to do a weeks worth of work experience before i start to make sure it's for me..very happpy and excited! :)

Awesome, wish I could have done something like that but now I am back working.......

Received an email from Dogswest yesterday telling me they are looking for a part time receptionist, cant see anything on their website like the last job so if anyone is interested, PM me and I will forward you a copy of the email

Have just PM'd you :)

I did something a bit naughty :o My neighbours dog roams on the road and he is friendly enough and seems to be car savvy, but today he brought a BCx with him that looked a but skittish and when I called out to them he ran off onto the road. :(

I called the ranger because I am worried for the BCx.... I hope I don't get the neighbours dog in trouble though (even though it pees on our outdoor furniture and pot plants).

I did something a bit naughty :o My neighbours dog roams on the road and he is friendly enough and seems to be car savvy, but today he brought a BCx with him that looked a but skittish and when I called out to them he ran off onto the road. :(

I called the ranger because I am worried for the BCx.... I hope I don't get the neighbours dog in trouble though (even though it pees on our outdoor furniture and pot plants).

Sounds like the sensible thing to do, especially if you prevent the dog becoming a road kill stat :(

Hope Mason's tummy settles with the Canidae, Indy loves the cat version :thumbsup:

Congrats Emery, sounds like Chance is a champ in the making :D and congrats to everyone else on your weekend acheivments :thumbsup:

Well done Tiff, that is something I would do if I were 20 years younger, hope you enjoy it :D mind you there is a lot I would do if I were 20yrs younger :laugh: