Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I am doing lots of shows at the moment.

Have the Lappies in tomorrow night (Banjo gets to stay at home), then both normal shows next weekend with the Lappies and POY with Anikka, who is starting to go through the uglies due to coat change - oh well she will be the youngest entrant for Grp 5 anyway by quite a bit I think! Then Banjo gets to go out the first weekend with Feb as well as the Lappies :rofl:

Congratulations on getting through Showdog :) How many years have you been invited now?

Our first showdog Mini Schnauzer was invited back in the 80,s .

My own dogs started to get invited in 96.

My first ES was invited in 96

Then a couple of the Irish girls did 2/3 years

My old Irish was invited 6 yrs in a row appeared 5

My old ES was invited 4 yrs in a row

& now GS

So i have been very lucky

I know my friends two rotti's got accepted to Contest of Winners :)

Congrats show dog

I am kicking myself i missed sending of my entries for tomorrow night, hubby is working and there are only 6 rottis in :o and now i checked who is judging group 6 and she is a lovely gentle judge, Oh well might get in the ring before the classic if i am lucky LOL gonna try come down and watch anyway might see if my neighbours will watch kids for a few hours :D

Hmmm where did you see numbers emery? Are there many Gundogs? I can't remember who is judging... Excited to show Zora though!

Tomorrow is going to be a true dual Gundog day - out to the country to do field training in the paddocks in the morning and showing in the evening.

lol, I'm with you on that one Faolmor :laugh:

Just looked at the forecast for next week, 39 on friday, the day our office move happens - I'm just going to curl up and die :eek:

The animals have taken an AC vent each :laugh:

eta - have fun at all the events this weekend everyone :thumbsup: Looks like I'll be working this weekend as well now, and Aussie day :(

Edited by CrazyCresties

At Puppy of the Year we will have Mirawee with a Lappy, ST with Lulu and Ptolomy is bringing Strauss who I get to handle :) I think Showdog said she didn't have a puppy in this year?

I might come down to cheer you all on, then! What time is it?

Edit: who is showing tomorrow night? I have no plans so maybe I will come to that, too. Are Labs being shown this weekend?

Edited by RubyStar

It is an All breed show tomorrow night, start time is 6.30 with Junior Handlers at 6pm. 24 Labs entered according to the numbers Emery posted :) I will be there... Banjo gets to stay home though so I will only have the Lappies.

Puppy of the Year is on Sunday 29th starting at 6.30pm from memory. Haven't confirmed times yet coz it is too far away :rofl: I am meant to have a horse riding lesson on Thursday pm next week... somehow I think it will be cancelled if it is going to be up near 40C :eek:

Hi. Does anyone know of any good vets that do hip and elbow x-rays. It was Olive's first birthday today so I need to get her x-rayed soon and I am not sure where to go. I would like somewhere north but still close to the city. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Olivebaby, not NOR but I would go Applecross or Murdoch. I have to travel a fair way to get to them too ;)

Since this thread has been very quiet of late lets see if I can get more conversation going :laugh:

Which one should come to WA?

SallyJetLitterDaysFriday2Saturday3028.jpg

:thumbsup:

they are too beautiful... i want another pup haha! thanks for your advice on the vets. I have heard a lot of bad things about murdoch vet hospital on this forum though, is that the one you are referring to? I don't really mind travelling, as I guess it's a one of thing anyway. Do you know whether you can claim the cost on pet insurance? I am with medibank.