Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

How did she sleep last night Mirawee?

She was up 3 times but actually did something outside each time with only a very short wait so I can't complain. She did think at 5.30am that we needed to get up fully but I managed to get another hour out of her :laugh: Can't really blame her since 5.30 = 8.30 for her!

Saying that, interupted sleep when I am still not 100% well is bad - I am sooooo glad I didn't get her on Tuesday!

She has now had a big play and is about to fall asleep again :D

I am so happy with how my three adults are doing with her too :) Banjo just looks at me when she starts jumping over him when he is lying down :p And I mean jumping OVER, so she can "attack" Varda :rofl:

So have you survived your first 24hrs with a Kelpie pup Mirawee? :laugh:

I know I shouldn't look on gumtree, but even this one shocked me :eek:

"up to date on all vet checks and vacantions.they are 3 years old.female is pregnant.male is a full size pom.female is a toy.will only sell together.house trained and well behaved.male dances and shakes hands.dogs not chipped.will take an iphone 4 or 4s as part payment"

:eek::mad:(

Hey CC are you doing something "special" this Saturday???? You are braver that I am wink.gif

Maybe :p will post photos once healed enough ;)

What?! What have we missed? Please fill us in! :D

mirawee, Jive is gorgeous!! Looks like a lot of fun ;)

http://www.dolforums.com.au/topic/131460-the-official-tattoo-thread/page__view__findpost__p__5730119 :D

Getting it done sat morning, going for the B&W version, but not in a band, the artist is re-drawing it to go on the side of my leg, kind of lower calf area. I've also asked for one of the heads to be shaded to match the patch Frida has :)

Apparently it's going to take about 3hrs :eek:

So have you survived your first 24hrs with a Kelpie pup Mirawee? :laugh:

She is a good puppy :D And since she is my 3rd Kelpie I think I have it covered... the other 2 (and Varda) get to help wear her out :thumbsup: What will be interesting is how she copes being left in the puppy pen for half the day tomorrow while I go for a riding lesson :laugh:

You are braver than me with the Tatt! The design looks lovely though :)

Ptolomy, we expect photos tomorrow now :laugh:

Nice, CC!! thumbsup1.gif I've been wanting a small tattoo on my hip (or similar area where it isn't seen to the public) but I can't decide on the size, exact location or final design. I want to do the cliche thing and get a pawprint, but maybe with black outline coloured in red, as a tribute to "Ruby". I'm too chicken and the world's most indecisive person (it takes me ages to decide what to eat at a restaurant!) so it will probably never happen for me!

Nice, CC!! thumbsup1.gif I've been wanting a small tattoo on my hip (or similar area where it isn't seen to the public) but I can't decide on the size, exact location or final design. I want to do the cliche thing and get a pawprint, but maybe with black outline coloured in red, as a tribute to "Ruby". I'm too chicken and the world's most indecisive person (it takes me ages to decide what to eat at a restaurant!) so it will probably never happen for me!

I got a tattoo many years ago and now I want to change the design. What I would really like is the faces of my 2 ridges, Sam my old horse and Mason and Gibbs face but it would turn out to be a huge tattoo... But then my stomach and butt are now plus size so I recon it would fit lol

Hey, Guys! Can you please keep an ear open for anyone who wants to adopt a truly fabulous male pup? Exmouth seems to be saturated with recent puppy acquisitions and we aren't having much luck finding a forever home for the little guy I am fostering. And I can only foster for a little while longer so it's getting kind of urgent.

I think I can arrange transport down to Perth for the little tyke if I can find a home there for him in the near future, so rehoming to Perth (or anywhere in between Exy & Perth) could be an option.

Anyhoo - let me know if you have any ideas, please!

MAR12_135kja.jpg

I am thinking of taking my daughter to a show this weekend. I just want to make sure that there is nothing on on saturday and that sundays show starts at 6? Is this an all breeds show? And can anyone tell me what groups are showing oin that day?

Also, will it be on the grass? Will it be too hard to push a pram around there?

http://www.dolforums.com.au/topic/131460-the-official-tattoo-thread/page__view__findpost__p__5730119 :D

Getting it done sat morning, going for the B&W version, but not in a band, the artist is re-drawing it to go on the side of my leg, kind of lower calf area. I've also asked for one of the heads to be shaded to match the patch Frida has :)

Apparently it's going to take about 3hrs :eek:

OOooo lovely i will post my friends tat if i am allowed i will ask permission

I am thinking of taking my daughter to a show this weekend. I just want to make sure that there is nothing on on saturday and that sundays show starts at 6? Is this an all breeds show? And can anyone tell me what groups are showing oin that day?

Also, will it be on the grass? Will it be too hard to push a pram around there?

no its tonight and sunday. sunday starts at 6pm and the groups being judged are

Group 5, Group4, Group7 and Group3 then general specials.

it is an all breeds show.

it is on the grass and i have no issue pushing zacs pram around it is kept pretty short and tidy.

saturday is contest of winners i am not sure if you can go down and watch cos i know tickets needed to be purchased but that may just be the meal if someone knows if you can just go watch please let me know as i got friends in i would love to go watch