Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I saw the wonderful, magical Deb today. Saw instant change - turns out Tori had a pulled Hami and sore quad muscles on the other side (for compensating). However she still managed to bounce!!!

Apparently I will really notice it more tomorrow. But I am really already impressed.. I didn't realized how restricted she was in movement ( I knew she wasn't 100%). I sometimes our dogs could tell us when it hurts!!

RoxyNHemi, Deb is brilliant. Muddy was limping for a couple of weeks and she got her hands on him and immediately knew what was wrong and how to go about fixing it. I have now taken both of my boys to see her and she warned me they would be more sore the next day but it hasn't happened yet. They were both good as gold the next day :)

Hi, am after peoples input. I usually make the hour trek to see my Vet in Wanneroo. However I just dont have the time to get there today and I would like to get Sasha into a vet to check out the lump that I found on her leg last night. Can anyone suggest a vet in the Canning Vale area?

Do we have any updates/news on Buster?

Still nothing. :(

Have there been any sightings? How long before you are back home?

No sightings. I fly back tomorrow.

Do we have any updates/news on Buster?

Still nothing. :(

Did u contact the tracking club??

Not yet.

Hi, am after peoples input. I usually make the hour trek to see my Vet in Wanneroo. However I just dont have the time to get there today and I would like to get Sasha into a vet to check out the lump that I found on her leg last night. Can anyone suggest a vet in the Canning Vale area?

I use Ranford Vet - very happy with them

thanks, I'll give them a call.

I use Ranford Vet - very happy with them

I used to use Vetwest in Canning Vale - but fell out with them :mad

Have moved to Ranford Vet and so far every encounter has been very impressive from the front counter staff to the treating vet.

Thanks everyne, took her down to Ranford this evening.

We drive past all the vets in Canning Vale ,use Ranford maybe for the occasional puppy vacs or bee sting emergency .