Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

He looks so happy and confident already :o

ETA, its so warm outside already

I'm saying nuffink :rofl:

Well Louis joined in a beginners class last night at K9 and did so well, I'm really pleased with him ;) He didn't bark, scream or try to kill any dogs around him at all :laugh: All other dogs were under control though, so he didn't have anyone rushing up into his face to freak him out. It only took 40mins to get there as well, so we'll be going along each monday now :)

Mirawee, hope the foal is doing ok :D

Mirawee, hope the foal is doing ok :(

Foal is doing better this morning and will be going home ;) But he is still not out of the woods yet :D Actually he has the vets a bit confused as his progression (or lack there of) doesn't follow what they have diagnosed his problem as.

I just went out for 20 minutes, left all the dogs in the house(Bear in his crate of course :( ), came home and it was quiet :( , I was expecting screaming :D , baby Bear was busy with his kong.

All I can think of when I read about baby Bear is Mother Bear and Father Bear and that you must be Goldilocks Tiggy?! ;) Do you have any porridge??!! ;)

oh Mirawee I hope foalie gets better soon. I stress so much as my mares foal down over 1800kms from me so I freak out all the time. I have some recent photos of my little girl nearly a month old now.

76301_114811218582116_100001597144730_103284_6851044_n.jpg

Bolt's transport has been arranged he will fly in to Hedland about 5:40 on the 17th so counting down now. and my in laws are looking at a female bully that needs rehoming as the owners are leaving town and they think she is an inside dog so they cant take her to the new place. Desexed so hopefully it works Bolt will have a friend no promises though. 4 yr old female.

I just went out for 20 minutes, left all the dogs in the house(Bear in his crate of course :( ), came home and it was quiet :( , I was expecting screaming :D , baby Bear was busy with his kong.

All I can think of when I read about baby Bear is Mother Bear and Father Bear and that you must be Goldilocks Tiggy?! ;) Do you have any porridge??!! ;)

:(

Pea is lovely :rofl: Will be interesting to hear what first one of your possesions he destroys is. :(
Hi all,

I arrived to Perth last week. What suprises me is how few dogs there is!? I am from Finland but have been travelling around the world and haven't been seen so few dogs about anywhere else in a city. We have been walking through the city, Kings Park etc. and i've seen less than 10 dogs. How is that possible? Are all dogs in the country side? Well i hope we soon will find a car and start our journey around your beautiful country. Hope I see then much more dogs and other animals :D

By the way, if someone is looking for a house sitter near future or knows dog or other animal related short period job, pls visit: www.finnishhousesitter.wordpress.com or pm me :mad

Welcome :mad You won't find many dogs in Perth city as most people live out in the suburbs. And those who do live in Perth live in apartment buildings and would be lucky if they are allowed dogs :D I am also reasonably sure that dogs aren't allowed in Kings Park because it is a "National Park" which in Australia = no dogs allowed.

Hmm, we did need a house sitter towards the end of November, but found someone this weekend! Hopefully you find something :o

I need lots of healing vibes to go to a foal that I bred but is owned by a friend of mine (and she owns the mare and leased the stallion - I just was leasing the mare at time of service...). He was born last night and basically has the equine equivalent to Rhesus factor in humans and so his Mum's colostrum is essentially poisonous to him :laugh: And because his Mum was very collicy after he was born and wouldn't let him drink he had 400ml of her colostrum tubed directly into his stomach as at that stage it wasn't known :( So poor little man is under strict observation as while he is fairly strong atm he could crash fast :(

Awe, poor little fellow, hope he and mum are ok.