Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

How exciting Tiggy - lots of photos please!

I have a Commodore S pack sedan and it is soo to small for dogs and kids. I am saving for a Commodore wagon, but not gettint the post 2007 silly ones, getting a real one :laugh:

Fenugreek is very successful a friend of mine was on it for breast feeding her child and it worked very well. Many people have had success with their dogs on it as well.

How exciting Tiggy - lots of photos please!

I have a Commodore S pack sedan and it is soo to small for dogs and kids. I am saving for a Commodore wagon, but not gettint the post 2007 silly ones, getting a real one :laugh:

Fenugreek is very successful a friend of mine was on it for breast feeding her child and it worked very well. Many people have had success with their dogs on it as well.

I have a 2007 commodore wagon, just prior to when they changed their shape to th 'sportswagon'... which really has NO space in the boot. We have a nice plastic mat in the boot, that we can just remove and hose out.

We went to Albany in out car, 3 adults, a Std Poodle and a Westie (who was crated for the travel), a trolley and a table, plus our grooming gear, a cabana tent and our own gear. Dont think We could of fit all that in the new wagons LOL

Guest RosieFT

So sorry to hear about Shimi :-( , my condolensces to you both.

Emery - also, sorry for the puppies that didn't make it, fingers crossed the milk comes in soon.

sorry the loss of Shimi have been checking in waiting for your updated photos but looks like its worked out again look forward to Pea photos. I realised today Im counting down the days 16 left till we get Bolt :laugh:

She's too busy watching Pea run around the yard and smack into the glass door. We don't have any here, so he's learning all about it LOL

oops rofl poor pea. passed the info on to my breeder thanks for the advice i have also stored it away in my file for future reference

So sorry to hear about Shimi :-( , my condolensces to you both.

Emery - also, sorry for the puppies that didn't make it, fingers crossed the milk comes in soon.

thankyou.

He's here :laugh: . He's soooooo cute :mad . He's tired he keeps dozing off but he's chucking a tantrum in his crate at the moment ;) . He's a confident little guy, I got him to drink and eat no problems. RSG doesn't have glass doors so he keeps butting into the door then falling into the dogs water and having a swim, he's nice and clean now :mad . Sophie loves him, he tried to drink milk from her and she just stood there like a dag :o , and she lets him climb on her head. Buster isn't too fazed by him but poor Banjo doesn't know what to make of him and the more he runs away the more Pea wants to chase him :) . I took some photos will post later :mad .

Enjoy the puppy breath!!!! looking forward to photos!!!

He's here :laugh: . He's soooooo cute :mad . He's tired he keeps dozing off but he's chucking a tantrum in his crate at the moment ;) . He's a confident little guy, I got him to drink and eat no problems. RSG doesn't have glass doors so he keeps butting into the door then falling into the dogs water and having a swim, he's nice and clean now :mad . Sophie loves him, he tried to drink milk from her and she just stood there like a dag :o , and she lets him climb on her head. Buster isn't too fazed by him but poor Banjo doesn't know what to make of him and the more he runs away the more Pea wants to chase him :) . I took some photos will post later :mad .

Awwwww!

Trixie had that exact same bunny in her puppy pack, which was sent over before she came, and there was one in her crate with her as well ;) One died a horrible death, but I saved the other one and have kept it :o

Is he bitey or good?

I'm looking forward to your "WHAT HAVE I DONE" posts once he has settled in and come out of his shell :):laugh:

Ok, ok - enough taking the piss out of the pom thanks :):laugh:

CC, OH comes from a cold place, nothern USA (almost canada lol) and he's used to blizzards and temps low enough to snap freeze you! This is his 5th summer here and he's definitely getting used to it. But the first one was pretty rough!

My Grandfather came from North Yorkshire and he LOVED summer here, the hotter the better! If it was in the 40's he was in his element, we used to think he was crazy ;)

Tiggy, Pea is gorgeous! :o

Emery hope your babies and mum are all going okay now - poor little lost babies :grouphug:

Pea is rather cute. Love the photos towards the end where he is looking oh so sleepy.

I am going to wait for the Stafford destructo pictures in a few weeks!