Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

excellent glad to hear it. Onward and upwards for the babies! I am so having a Rotti again one day :cry:

when and if you are in perth you are welcome to come get smothered by three lol they love hugs they mobbed a work mate tonight who had to leave his rotti's in melbourne :D

Might have to take you up on that.

My lovely girl Arizona (RIP) is sorely missed.

Her favourite thing was to sit on your lap! Much easier having a Whippet in your lap!

I'll lend you the monster rotti zeus is 65kg and still thinks he can sit on you lap :( they leave such a big hole :D

Lost the dogs other flippy flopper toy this morning, it's floating down the Swan River :D .

Mason always leaves his toys in the river, I have lost so many that i no longer bother to take any down with me :D

:rofl:

I can count on Sophie to get the toys but she wasn't there this morning, she was babysitting Bear :) , the boys are hopeless :laugh: .

Lost the dogs other flippy flopper toy this morning, it's floating down the Swan River :D .

Mason always leaves his toys in the river, I have lost so many that i no longer bother to take any down with me :eek:

:)

I can count on Sophie to get the toys but she wasn't there this morning, she was babysitting Bear :rofl: , the boys are hopeless :rofl: .

Awww, how sweet, Momma Bear was looking after Baby Bear :laugh:

Hey, I have lost way too many toys in the Swan as well ...... wonder where they all end up? Toy heaven or some lucky doggies living down Freo way :D

I lost an I-Squeak to Bandy creek! The tide was low, so dropped down very quickly and the wind was going in the wrong direction,

Rommi barrelled in after it and then decided very quickly to get out. Even Lewis who won't get his feet wet thought about it, but I didn't want to be trying to save him so stopped him.

I am ordering lots more so it won't matter soon :laugh:

Lost the dogs other flippy flopper toy this morning, it's floating down the Swan River :) .

Mason always leaves his toys in the river, I have lost so many that i no longer bother to take any down with me :rofl:

:rofl:

I can count on Sophie to get the toys but she wasn't there this morning, she was babysitting Bear :D , the boys are hopeless :laugh: .

Mason will fetch it if he sees when it lands, but if he happens to look away then I am up the swan river with no paddle so to speak lol!!! :D

That would be heaven :D

She was my first dog after moving out of home. Not the worlds best specimen of a Rotti but we loved her.

zeus is my first rotti and he is the same. has hip and elbow issues,, entroprian, east westy but boy do i love him :laugh:

Lost the dogs other flippy flopper toy this morning, it's floating down the Swan River :rofl: .

runs down the river to see if i can get lucky rofl. i have lost so many balls in the swan lol

He keeps trying to get milk from Sophie and she likes it :eek: and Banjo has started playing with him this morning :rofl: .

Rory started doing that to Kirra when he came over from Perth - and still does it 2 years later - and in spite of the fact that he's taller than her - he ends up lifting her up off her feet - then they start play wrestling and/or she humps him. She loves it. :laugh:

Aaaaaawww at the sofa phot - well all of them really. He's a cutie.

After looking in the rare colours thread I might have a change of breed ;) I am in love with the red long haired GSD on there :) Pity it can't be a show dog :D

Tiggy, I love all the Bear photos :)

As for the toys, I hope someone down river manages to get it out :( It is littering and most lively ends up in the ocean to the detriment of our marine animals (a pet peeve of mine :rofl:) Once accidently might be unavoidable but repeated lost toys is a bit wrong :( When a friend and I used to go play with our dogs in the Swan River I made sure I was wearing clothes that I could jump in and retrieve the toys when the dogs decided they couldn't :)

ETA: I hope no DOLers are near the big fire in Swan View/Jane Brook :cry: This is way too early in the year to start getting worried by fires! 130ha of John Forrest National Park has burnt and it is now heading towards houses. Poor wildlife in the Park :(

Edited by mirawee

After looking in the rare colours thread I might have a change of breed ;) I am in love with the red long haired GSD on there :) Pity it can't be a show dog :D

Tiggy, I love all the Bear photos ;)

As for the toys, I hope someone down river manages to get it out :( It is littering and most lively ends up in the ocean to the detriment of our marine animals (a pet peeve of mine :rofl:) Once accidently might be unavoidable but repeated lost toys is a bit wrong :( When a friend and I used to go play with our dogs in the Swan River I made sure I was wearing clothes that I could jump in and retrieve the toys when the dogs decided they couldn't :)

ETA: I hope no DOLers are near the big fire in Swan View/Jane Brook :cry: This is way too early in the year to start getting worried by fires! 130ha of John Forrest National Park has burnt and it is now heading towards houses. Poor wildlife in the Park :(

oh is that where it is. i am ten minutes from jane brook buts i woke up with my asthma playing up now i know why. perhaps i should og outside and look. lets hope they get it under control everythign is so dry at the moment its terrible. and the fire season starts :)