Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Thanks so much Washa! Saves me time, need to buy some extra vetwrap too so I have spares, got one roll from Appleross vet, it was $18 :( The exact same bandage is $5.07 on vetproducts direct :( Ridiculous!

Thanks so much Washa! Saves me time, need to buy some extra vetwrap too so I have spares, got one roll from Appleross vet, it was $18 :( The exact same bandage is $5.07 on vetproducts direct :( Ridiculous!

Don't buy things from vets LOL. Go to a stock feed place :( There are several around Canning Vale :(

Yeah, the first time that I used the Domoso it was presrcibed by a vet and cost about $80 :( I always order now so that I have spares of everything that I need. Once I use something I usually do an order to replace it, or in the case of something like the Domoso once it gets low - I used it the other day and noticed that it is getting low so have just done another order.

Guest RosieFT

youch - poor trixie lix.. :-( ... i can attest to bandaging to keep toes together to reduce the pain...... and that was just for my single pinky toe! LOL

Amy make sure you use gloves when using DMSO ... i remember learning in science that it travels so rapidly through the body that as you touch it, you can taste it! I managed to throw it into my own face in my first job as a research assistant LOL.. ahh yes.. that was not my proudest moment!

Hope she is feeling better soon...

Is it just me, or does there seem to be less shows at the start of this year than usual? Feels like there's nothing happening.

How did you get on last weekend in the in show lineup??

Oh, hehe, eliminated by BIS winner, who was from the same class. You??

Thanks so much Washa! Saves me time, need to buy some extra vetwrap too so I have spares, got one roll from Appleross vet, it was $18 :rainbowbridge: The exact same bandage is $5.07 on vetproducts direct :cry: Ridiculous!

That price is insane! How the hell do they justify that!

Guest english.ivy

Wondering if there are any places NOR to buy raw pet meat? I'm brand new in the world of NOR. I know where Bunnings is, so that's a great start :o

Used to buy it all from A&D pets in Midvale but now is a little too far away! I've run out now and have no idea where to get some.

eta - I'm in the Joondalup region.

Edited by english.ivy

Happy Birthday, OSOSwift!!! :(

My sister asked me last night to help her find a breed of dog cos they would like another dog again and get a puppy at some stage. I thought about it and have come up with a Whippet, the more I read about them the more I think they are perfectly suited to her! And what's more, they even made me a bit interested in them :o Nah I can't see me ever owning one, but they sound like wonderful little dogs!! So I'm hoping she might be swayed :rofl: If so, then I would like to help her find a breeder to make sure she gets one from the right place, so if she does then I will come back and ask for some help from you all ;)