Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Hope everyone is safe from the fast moving fire. just dropped a friend off home after the wcrc fundraiser at collars and cuffs and she is being evacuated :S

thankfully has managd ot get a horse float and is getting her animals and herself out as fast as possible

Hey Mason's mum sorry i didn't get to stop and chat tonight - other than when I was running up the hill, attached to a dog on the way to the car!

Did you manage to do any work with Mason??

Yes i worked him 3x and he was good- he usually is at carine tho as we train there, just wanted to get him used to the trial atmosphere.

Hope everyone is safe from the fast moving fire. just dropped a friend off home after the wcrc fundraiser at collars and cuffs and she is being evacuated :S

thankfully has managd ot get a horse float and is getting her animals and herself out as fast as possible

The fire is still big and out of control, homes are now threatened in Brigadoon. Wind is blowing smoke right on to Ellenbrook so its making me nervous, it would have to jump a road and burn some of Swan Valley as well as Henley Brook and Aveley before it got to us but with this wind anything is possible!!

The fire is still big and out of control, homes are now threatened in Brigadoon. Wind is blowing smoke right on to Ellenbrook so its making me nervous, it would have to jump a road and burn some of Swan Valley as well as Henley Brook and Aveley before it got to us but with this wind anything is possible!!

the wind is so scary and it was so fast moving stay safe everyone her house is still under threat

Yes the fire is pretty serious :( It's heading away from me (and a couple of other DOLers) but it is moving very fast. The states has declared some area's as 'emergency' status which means that they can force you to evacuate.

It's heading north westerly and at 10.45 was in Baskerville heading a in a NW direction. It has covered a lot of ground and is moving really fast. I hope everyone in that area is ok :(:rofl: :D

Was hearing all about it at work last night.

Yes the fire is pretty serious :( It's heading away from me (and a couple of other DOLers) but it is moving very fast. The states has declared some area's as 'emergency' status which means that they can force you to evacuate.

It's heading north westerly and at 10.45 was in Baskerville heading a in a NW direction. It has covered a lot of ground and is moving really fast. I hope everyone in that area is ok :(:rofl: :D

Was hearing all about it at work last night.

Its avery big scary fire. I see on fesa masons brothers familys road has now been told to leave as fire spread. I may have 2 extra labs tonight as i said i would keep the dogs if they need me too

Whipitgood has been evac'd and another Doler, but that is from the fire up north. The photos look scarey. Hope everyone is okay and no-one loses their homes.

Unfortunately quite a few houses look like they have been lost in the Roleystone fire :(

Hopefully they can get them under control now!

Three fires are now going in the Perth "metro" area - Roleystone, Herne Hill/Brigadoon and Ferndale :rofl: Then also the one in Coorow.

A firefighter has also been injured in one of the fires :rofl:

Hopefully everyone stays safe and the fires can be got under control soon!

ETA: I just found out that the firefighter that was injured (run over by a fire truck) is the mother of one of my horse friends :rofl:

Edited by mirawee

Oh crap 3 fires and one in Cooroow. I hope your mums friend is okay, I imagine with the wind and everything it is all getting crazy. Those poor people who have lost homes, just awful. Everything crossed no more go.

It seems so weird it is really cool down here, windy but damp and cool, such a contrast!

Just seen Whipit's facebook, 20 homes around them gone, they are waiting to see if theri house is spared. They are in the kalamunda hills. Not good.

Not sure about the Brigadoon fire, but someone else said a a few houses had gone.

Bloody hell, this year hay gone totally bloody haywire!