Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Happy Christmas everyone!!

Boxagirl I am very sorry to read about Bondi's results.... how very awful for you but just amazing how Bondi has fought her way through it up to this point.

So last year we were given a turkey which sat in the freezer for 12 months... so on Christmas eve I defrosted it and gave it to the dogs on Christmas day. They each got a 1/4 although Ari left hers so Lulu had close to half :eek:. Spartan buried his and dug it up later to finish it off. I had word that James got spoiled too, he had ice cream which I am sure he enjoyed!!!

Guest RosieFT

Happy Boxing Day all :-) hope you had a good Christmas.. with the heat coming we stopped off at bunnings to get their $18 half shell for Rosie to splash in.. hopefully she won't attack the kids slip and slide.. hmmmmm don't like our chances! anyway, OH said the check out person asked if it was for our dog to keep cool!! :eek: how did she know? our son went in with my OH.. must have been a rush on crazy dog people buying the pools :-)

I was all happy because i had not seen Rosie limp in days, even after retrieving the ball etc... then OH took her for a walk a few days ago and she came back limping. sigh. over this now. another lot of accupuncture on the 30. Then have to discuss options.

Hope Bondi is going ok and the new medicine is helping her.

My OH, dad and kids went to port beach today to test out their new boogies boards.. only to be told to get out of the water as there was a 2.5m shark nearby. sigh. just when my kids are developing a love of swimming at the beach!

Edited by RosieFT

Happy Boxing Day all :-) hope you had a good Christmas.. with the heat coming we stopped off at bunnings to get their $18 half shell for Rosie to splash in.. hopefully she won't attack the kids slip and slide.. hmmmmm don't like our chances! anyway, OH said the check out person asked if it was for our dog to keep cool!! :eek: how did she know? our son went in with my OH.. must have been a rush on crazy dog people buying the pools :-)

I was all happy because i had not seen Rosie limp in days, even after retrieving the ball etc... then OH took her for a walk a few days ago and she came back limping. sigh. over this now. another lot of accupuncture on the 30. Then have to discuss options.

Hope Bondi is going ok and the new medicine is helping her.

My OH, dad and kids went to port beach today to test out their new boogies boards.. only to be told to get out of the water as there was a 2.5m shark nearby. sigh. just when my kids are developing a love of swimming at the beach!

Gibbs is also up and down he was doing real good then slipped again, was stiff for a day and then was fine again.

He looks fine to me! Muscly and just a shadow of ribs. Fox is slightly skinnier I'd say and she's healthy as an ox :)

Edit - we're actually happier to keep Fox on the lean side because she loves to jump so much, so I try to reduce the load on her joints. We let Weez carry a bit more weight because he doesn't jump much.

Edited by Weasels

I'll get pics of Chance for you tomorrow RV damn growth spurts he looks skinny to me. It'll make you feel better i have had to increase his food intake again can not wait for him to fill out more. I do keep my dogs leaner than alot of the show rottis though i think some of them look to fat then again they may think mine are too thin, but oh well :) my choice.

Every one is ganging up on me that Toby is too skinny :( I think he looks athletic! Opinions;

6558793145_890724fcc4.jpg

RV dare I say it but for a long time Toby was overweight and this is what your friends/family are used to.

I agree with everybody he now looks fit and very healthy thumbsup1.gif keep up the good work wink.gif

Guest RosieFT

It is frustrating isn't it Mason/gibbs :-(

Does anyone get the Canning Times community paper? there is a photo and short article in there of 'WA dog handlers to compete in Belgium".. pg 42

Rusky - would jules want me to keep a copy?? will have to message her

:-)

Edited by RosieFT