2010 Brags Thread

As Smisch has posted WOW what a fantastic day today was at our Agility Comp as always I ran my wonderful 12 year old girl Saxon in 4 runs ADO, ADX, JDO, JDM.

We did not get any Qualies in ADO or JDO due to my bad handling but we did FINALLY get that last Q and 4th place as well as our TITLE in Excellent Agility :thumbsup::):):) I am so over the moon with that she ran a nice fast course for me and I could not of asked any more of her. And also we got our first Q and 8th place in Masters Jumpers :):) Thanks go to Smisch for running Saxon for me and of course your MAGIC sausages :laugh::):) I think they made her run faster for you and me today.

HAHAHA Smisch Jock was as CRAZY as ever today but it was good to see him back to his old self must of been due to his haircut that you gave him. And of course a HUGE Congrats to you and Den on getting his JDX Title today as well both your boys had a good day today.

Edited by staffylover81

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well done everyone!

Big brag for us this weekend - at the Northern Suburbs agility trial we got our 3rd Novice Jumping pass - giving us our JD title! :D Very fun Novice courses from Le with 5 tunnels - the dogs had a ball :rofl:

Well done everyone!

Big brag for us this weekend - at the Northern Suburbs agility trial we got our 3rd Novice Jumping pass - giving us our JD title! :D Very fun Novice courses from Le with 5 tunnels - the dogs had a ball :D

Congrats Kavik :rofl:

Banjo would love that course - he LOVES tunnels :o

Jeeez Ness that is painful but on the bright side she managed to do every exercise :rofl:

Hi Guys

Just got back from the same trial as Ness and my little baby Gabby at a tender age of 35 months got her Obedience Champion title. I am so proud of my little girl. My old girl who is sort of in retirement my 12 year old Xena who had crashed into a jump earlier in the year and gave her a couple of months off and did veterans which she wasnt happy about did open and won that class she was so happy that she didnt keep her big mouth shut and just barked herself around the ring and the black and white border collie Inka won UD so out celebrating tonight lol

Wowee, well done Xena98, what a weekend you've had! Congrats on Gabby's Ob Ch, she sure is a special dog.

What an awesome day we had at our Agility comp (Brisbane Obed Club) One of the best in a long time

Jock was a NUTT and I think a number of people can vouch for me when I say that he was off the wall lol but its nice having my sheltie back who wants to run

Denver had another awesome day we are really starting to connect.. We somehow got a Q & 4th in Open Agility which is our Very first (and probably last) Open Agility Q and we also Got our Final elusive JDX Q giving us our TITLE

I'm so proud of this monster 2 1/2 years old and in masters jumping wooooo!! this has made my year

So presenting Denver AD JDX GD

Oooh and thanks to Staffylover81 for letting me run her lovely Girl Saxon in masters jumping she is a Blast to run! and Congrats to her on her awesome day

Woohoo well done Smisch, but now you are on to MASTERS! Eep! :D You've done so well with Denver in such a short space of time, well done. He's a lucky boy.

As Smisch has posted WOW what a fantastic day today was at our Agility Comp as always I ran my wonderful 12 year old girl Saxon in 4 runs ADO, ADX, JDO, JDM.

We did not get any Qualies in ADO or JDO due to my bad handling but we did FINALLY get that last Q and 4th place as well as our TITLE in Excellent Agility I am so over the moon with that she ran a nice fast course for me and I could not of asked any more of her. And also we got our first Q and 8th place in Masters Jumpers Thanks go to Smisch for running Saxon for me and of course your MAGIC sausages I think they made her run faster for you and me today.

Congrats on the title SL! Good work on the Masters Q too! Just great for an old girl!

Well done everyone!

Big brag for us this weekend - at the Northern Suburbs agility trial we got our 3rd Novice Jumping pass - giving us our JD title! :D Very fun Novice courses from Le with 5 tunnels - the dogs had a ball :o

Wow a title for you too! Congratulations! 5 tunnels, crikey!

My little brag is that Kyzer managed to get his third JDX pass on Saturday (only qualifier in his height) but the thing I am most pleased about is that he didn't shut down like he has the last three trials, our trialling future was hinging on how he went on Saturday, also we had to run from JDX to AD and go straight in the ring and although we were both buggered he did try and got half way through, took three attempts to get the weavers and was so buggered but ran the rest of the course (not very neatly though :D ) It was a hard ask for both of us, we both need some fitness training :D I really want that AD pass so that our runs won't clash anymore!!!

Well done!!! Ooohhh 5 tunnels....bring on tunnel suck!!!!! :cry:

Well done everyone!

Big brag for us this weekend - at the Northern Suburbs agility trial we got our 3rd Novice Jumping pass - giving us our JD title! :cry: Very fun Novice courses from Le with 5 tunnels - the dogs had a ball :D

This is pretty minor compared with what some of your dogs are achieving but it is about my 7y/o Westie, Daisy, that I bought in March from a breeder. Daisy didn't know how to 'sit', wasn't house trained, had no manners and fought for her food...well this morning she passed her Beginners Evaluation...

Heel on Lead 18 out of 20 (I walk too fast for her :hug: )

Recall 10 out of 10,

Sit/stay 1 min 15 out of 15,

Down/stay 15 out of 15 and

Sit for examination 10 out of 10

....so she got 68 points out of 70.

I am so proud of her as she tries so hard to make us happy.

That's it really...just thought I'd post this to brag a bit :hug:

This is pretty minor compared with what some of your dogs are achieving but it is about my 7y/o Westie, Daisy, that I bought in March from a breeder. Daisy didn't know how to 'sit', wasn't house trained, had no manners and fought for her food...well this morning she passed her Beginners Evaluation...

Heel on Lead 18 out of 20 (I walk too fast for her :hug: )

Recall 10 out of 10,

Sit/stay 1 min 15 out of 15,

Down/stay 15 out of 15 and

Sit for examination 10 out of 10

....so she got 68 points out of 70.

I am so proud of her as she tries so hard to make us happy.

That's it really...just thought I'd post this to brag a bit ;)

:hug: That sounds pretty darned good to me, Boronia - you've achieved a LOT in only a few months. Well done to you and Daisy - and I bet you're enjoying watching her learn almost as much as she's enjoying learning. :)

well I entered my first obedience trial for the year today. None other than the good 'ol State trials :D

Leo did me REAL proud and got some lovely scores in UD. Seekback - well I'll let you guys be the judge of that ;). off he raced, picked up the scent, went out the ring, picked up my scent out of the ring and brought me back his toy which I had left *on the ground* just out the ring :). OOPS! Judge and I had a good laugh at him. Can't really blame him coz he DID pick up the scent after all :laugh:

Everything else was really nice, although the numpty handler zero'd on the metal article as I dropped it :rofl:

I was so so proud of him. Ended up with 2nd place NQ.

Kinta entered her first open trial and again worked really nice. I didn't think she worked that great, but everyone said it was nice outside the ring :mad. Came away with 194, 2nd place and our first open quallie :)

Guess the kiddies get dinner tonight ;)

A real good dinner...good kids!!!! Well done and have a glass of champas for you too!!!! :laugh:

well I entered my first obedience trial for the year today. None other than the good 'ol State trials :)

Leo did me REAL proud and got some lovely scores in UD. Seekback - well I'll let you guys be the judge of that ;). off he raced, picked up the scent, went out the ring, picked up my scent out of the ring and brought me back his toy which I had left *on the ground* just out the ring :D. OOPS! Judge and I had a good laugh at him. Can't really blame him coz he DID pick up the scent after all :mad

Everything else was really nice, although the numpty handler zero'd on the metal article as I dropped it :)

Kinta entered her first open trial and again worked really nice. I didn't think she worked that great, but everyone said it was nice outside the ring :rofl:. Came away with 194, 2nd place and our first open quallie ;)

Guess the kiddies get dinner tonight :D

well done to you and the kids. Nothing like picking a BIG trial for you debut - bedazzled and I had this discussion during the week ;)

well I entered my first obedience trial for the year today. None other than the good 'ol State trials :)

Leo did me REAL proud and got some lovely scores in UD. Seekback - well I'll let you guys be the judge of that ;) . off he raced, picked up the scent, went out the ring, picked up my scent out of the ring and brought me back his toy which I had left *on the ground* just out the ring :o . OOPS! Judge and I had a good laugh at him. Can't really blame him coz he DID pick up the scent after all :thumbsup:

Everything else was really nice, although the numpty handler zero'd on the metal article as I dropped it :eek:

Kinta entered her first open trial and again worked really nice. I didn't think she worked that great, but everyone said it was nice outside the ring :D . Came away with 194, 2nd place and our first open quallie :)

Guess the kiddies get dinner tonight ;)