2010 Brags Thread

Ok where is smisch she needs to get in here and post about her Agility Success from this weekend, I do want to post what a great weekend she had as I have just found out but I think she deserves the honor of doing that.

Smisch get your butt in here and get posting

Okk ;) I'm here hahahaha

Well QLD state Titles this weekend has been an event to remember I'll break it down

Jock

• Q and 10th in the State in Excellent Snooker
  • QLD STATE CHAMPION in Novice Pairs and SPD TITLE

I'm so thrilled with that esp being my old boy! We had some other good runs but nothing too exciting...

This Trial was all about Denver lol

• Q Title and 7th in The State for Novice Gamblers
  • Q and 1st Novice Agility Heat one
  • Q and runner Up Heat 2 Excellent Jumping
  • Q and 1st and TITLE Novice Agility Heat 2
  • Ranked 4th In State Excellent Jumping
  • & 2010 QLD State Champion Novice Agility

we've had a fantastic weekend and I am just thrilled with Dens Runs.. Video coming soon lol But we're all exhausted here :laugh:

congrats to everyone else though on their brags :laugh:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok where is smisch she needs to get in here and post about her Agility Success from this weekend, I do want to post what a great weekend she had as I have just found out but I think she deserves the honor of doing that.

Okk ;) I'm here hahahaha

Well QLD state Titles this weekend has been an event to remember I'll break it down

Jock

I'm so thrilled with that esp being my old boy! We had some other good runs but nothing too exciting...

we've had a fantastic weekend and I am just thrilled with Dens Runs.. Video coming soon lol But we're all exhausted here :laugh:

congrats to everyone else though on their brags :laugh:

Very Cool. Well done! You must be thrilled.

Okk :p I'm here hahahaha

Jock

we've had a fantastic weekend and I am just thrilled with Dens Runs.. Video coming soon lol But we're all exhausted here :)

congrats to everyone else though on their brags :)

About time you got in here and posted ;) :laugh::laugh: Huge CONGRATULATIONS to you and the Boys on a Fantastic Weekend was wonderful to see you guys run and you deserve all of those Qualies you have done amazing things with Denver. Cant wait to see the Video from the weekend. :o :D :D :laugh::laugh::):):) ;) :laugh::):):)

Got a mini brag here. Apologies in advance for the long winded post!

Had a practice trial today, and put Millie through Novice and Ruby through Open.

Ruby completed her Open round ok, nothing worth writing home about, BUT she did her stays! She didn't drop in her sit stay (which has been our problem since forever). She fidgeted and gravitated her feet in the direction we had disappeared to, but stayed put :rofl: Halfway through I poked my head out and gave her some "good girls". Her down stay, well she sat up when I walked away (which is unusual for her.. til now I guess?) but I returned to her, set her up again, then she completed the remaining 4.5 mins without getting up or eating that goddamned grass!!! :rofl: Again, stuck my head out halfway for some encouragement.

Anyway, the brag really goes to Millie :) Her Novice round wasn't too bad, we had basically just arrived and went straight into the ring. But as I was waiting around afterwards sitting on the grass with Millie, I thought I'd run her through Open :eek: WOW did she impress me. I think I've been concentrating on the wrong dog ;) Brilliant heelwork, solid SFE, I opted for a straight through recall so I don't slow her down prior to actually getting to Open, and that was so speedy that I think she has grass burns on her butt as she skidded into her front :eek: Completed both dumbell on flat and dumbell over high jump, and did her change of positions!! (I opted to stand a bit closer to her for the COP). The judge couldn't believe she was looking at a dog that doesn't even have her CCD yet and I got grilled about why not :eek: I was just sooooooooo chuffed with Millie, she absolutely loves working, her enthusiasm is what I love most :D She makes trialling so much fun :)

I think Millie is the kind of dog that does better when you give her a real good warming up, ie. putting her through some formal heelwork and some playtime. Ruby, well, still trying to figure that girl out :)

I know my Ruby is capable, I have the video evidence to prove it and watching it back often gives me the push to keep on going! I am just struggling to figure out why her attitude is reverting back to her "ho hum" one she had about this time last year. I don't think my training routine has changed, but I just don't know :( She is AWESOME to work when she is switched on, though. I just have to fix that faulty on switch! :rofl:

Bg congrats smisch.. Wow State Champion that would be a trophy to leave out in view and not shove in a cupboard somewhere...

Rubystar well done. Good feeling isnt it.

Edit cause I cant type..

Edited by kathq

We had a fantastic weekend.

Saturday was flyball to start with. Both dogs performed flawlessly. No great times, but Xena did manage a 0.000 start time in one race, then followed it up with a good number of 0.0xx and 0.00x's.

Then we headed off to agility. Both puppies had a win in one of their rings although no cards. It was a MASSIVE DAY!!

Yesterday was even better. Xena ran awesomely all day. She started with a card in Open B jumping (2nd), then a card in Advanced Jumping (her first purple card for any ADAA people), then another card in Open B jumping (she won came second in that one too - bloody coolie dogs), then her 3 dog team (including the bloody coolie dog) won the relay. We won't talk about the jumping round where she walked off the course at heel for popping out of the weavers. :rofl:

Mr CK was just as awesome (for him :) ). He ran really nicely in his two intermediate runs with just one fault in each (happy to say neither was my fault, unless you count training issues as my fault :rofl: ). He won won of those and came second in the other. Then his team came second to Xena's in the teams relay.

Both puppies acheived their Aust Team Dog title over the weekend.

Now have a week to recover before playing flyball and agility again next week.

:cheer: Some serious brags last night :cheer:

Well done AD - your kids are really doing well, aren't they.

And Ruby Star - you are going to have your hands full with tose good girls of yours. Sounds like they had a good day.

And smisch :cheer::rainbowbridge::) - what a FANtastic brag. Congrats to both your kids - but especially the gorgeous Denver - he really was meant to be yours. I get goosebumps every time I read about his successes - just thinking what a great job you've done with him - lucky boy!

Tassie - maybe I need to send all my kids to you for a weekend seminar on 2 x 2 weaving.

Expect a BIG brown paper bag

:cheer::cheer: - I still look at what's happening, and can't believe it. Of course we have lots of work to do still, to proof and get speed - but just watching the fact that he obviously knows what it's about - as he goes through with his head down, you can see the wheels turning - it's truly an amazing method. And that's with a fairly second rate trainer and a small flat area - you guys will shine :rainbowbridge: .

Jock

OMG This is just the best news EVER!!!! Well done Sam & boys :rainbowbridge::cheer::cheer: I am so happy for you :cheer:

Well done AD - your kids are really doing well, aren't they.

Thanks!

Did you know CK is one of Tag's boys?

Oh that's right - I did know that - now I come to think about it - but - typical old person - had forgotten. :rainbowbridge: Well - that makes it even better of course :cheer: . Hope Rory can follow in those footsteps :cheer:

:mad Yaaaaay!!! Go Smisch and the boys!! What an amazing weekend you had! :rofl::rofl::rofl: HUGE congrats!!

Also well done to RubyStar and your girls! Sounds like Millie's gonna be an awesome obedience star! :rofl: and WTG Agility Dogs and your pups! :mad