2010 Brags Thread

Leopuppy Dee's next trial will be the double obedience at Sunbury on the 4th of September. I have two herding workshops with Zephyr the next two weekends and then the Ausssie Shepherd Herding trial at the end of August, where hopefully he will get his Herding Started Title.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jess had her first shot at open today... and she was off with the fairies. Heel free was a bit disgraceful :thumbsup: and she obviously forgot there are stewards in figure 8 because she cut it to go say hello! everything else was pretty good, then broad jump (why why why did I pick broad jump?!?!) she jumped it well and then forgot about me and stiffed the corner of it :rofl:. She never does well on the german shepherd club grounds! But it's all good, I didn't even think we'd make it to open this year! :cry:

Congrats to everyone else!

hey DSO which judge did you have yesterday. I was in Anne's ring with Gabby and Inka and both of my dogs did that had a good sniff in the corner but they did it quickly lol

Yep, same ring! That corner must have smelt pretty interesting :rofl:

Gorgeous dogs terranik! I really like training the spitz breeds- they're pretty darn smart!

Thanks! I love training them, too! I agree - they are really smart - you just need to know how to make it rewarding for them!

Though I do love training Abby (Australian Kelpie) as a change. She's a riot!

:D We had a rather enjoyable day at Jimboomba..

Den got his first ADX Q and 5th and Jock got Q and 6th which is a first of Den beating jock usually its the opposite way.. Jock had a brilliant ADO run except for our friend the see-saw grrrrr.. cost us a Q..

Den had a Fab first masters jumping round pity his mother can't handle and sent him over the wrong bar... good boy though lotsa speed and happiness :p good day allround for us!

We had a fantastic time at the Newcastle double agility trial. We camped there - it was a bit cold :(

Saturday qually and 3rd place Novice Agility and only 1 fault in Open Jumping.

Sunday qually and 2nd place Excellent Jumping and qually and 4th place Novice Agility giving us our AD title! What a good boy Kaos :thumbsup:

Some good results over the weekend - well done Terranik, Smisch and Kavik.

I'm going to place a brag for my mate Bedazzled who is on her way back from a country trial. Yesterday Brooklyn won Masters Jumping :):thumbsup::(:rofl: GO THE OBEDIENCE DOGS :) .

To top the weekend off - Brookie also won open obedience and on Saturday took out open and UD both with 196 - well done mate :)

Some good results over the weekend - well done Terranik, Smisch and Kavik.

I'm going to place a brag for my mate Bedazzled who is on her way back from a country trial. Yesterday Brooklyn won Masters Jumping :):thumbsup::(:rofl: GO THE OBEDIENCE DOGS :) .

To top the weekend off - Brookie also won open obedience and on Saturday took out open and UD both with 196 - well done mate :D

Sweet!!

Well done Bedazzled :)