2010 Brags Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:rofl: We have had an excellent night tonight...

DENVER GOT HIS FIRST Q!!

I couldn't be more over the moon considering I have owned this dog for 5 months. We got a Q and 3rd in Novice Jumping tonight! It was the best feeling ever except the ending where he jumped up on me and out of excitement nosed me right in my eye.. black eye coming on!!

I'm just beyond words of proudness for this dog.. he has come so far in such a short time...

Jock had one good run one terrible run... his good run missed out by one bar! :) cos mummy was an idiot and called jock instead of tuck and he lost bum end control and knocked his bar.. ti would have been a beautiful run apart from that!

Thats it for trials till Caboulture in march!! March is a busy month for us!! Bring it on!!

We got our first ANKC Novice Jumping quallie last night too :) :D

Really need to work on our STS, but once we got going it felt really good. Kaos is a good boy!

We also entered RQH Jumping as an extra run for practice. I'm sure that one was entertaining to watch for others :rofl: - he weaved well and ran happy but was a rather interesting run.

DENVER GOT HIS FIRST Q!!

I couldn't be more over the moon considering I have owned this dog for 5 months. We got a Q and 3rd in Novice Jumping tonight! It was the best feeling ever except the ending where he jumped up on me and out of excitement nosed me right in my eye.. black eye coming on!!

:) That is fantastic news! Congratulations Sam :rofl: . Qualifying in your first trial, with a dog you have had such a short time is quite an achievement!

We got our first ANKC Novice Jumping quallie last night too :) :D

Really need to work on our STS, but once we got going it felt really good. Kaos is a good boy!

We also entered RQH Jumping as an extra run for practice. I'm sure that one was entertaining to watch for others :rofl: - he weaved well and ran happy but was a rather interesting run.

Well done Lia. The two of you looked great out there & he was such a good boy. I would be very pleased with your RQH run. I was A LOT more complex than the Novice course & you did some really good stuff & he was right there for you. You looked a lot less stressed in the RQH & I thought you handled it really well. Now you are on your way, things will just get better & better & I think you will both do really well on the more complex courses.

We had a bit of a mixed night. As it turns out, entering a trial when you haven't trained for 2 months is not the best idea :rofl: . Our first runs were quite feral & we had no contacts at all it seemed (and I felt pretty rusty too). Luckily they settled a bit with out next runs & remembered their training & what they need to do on contacts.

Shine had a beautiful Masters Jumping run with a dropped bar. The course was way too tight for her so I was pleased at how well she managed it.

She also had a great RQH run, except her stupid Mum thought we had done the wrong course, so after a stop, pause & finish, she actually went clear with 4th place.

Miss Trim was a touch feral all night, but I managed to get her round the RQH clear & we WON it :) (LOL, she's lucky I stuffed Shine up b/c I think it may have been close between them).

Can't wait till next week & I have promised them some training in between!

Thanks Vickie :)

He was a good boy, just need to work on STS as that seems to have disappeared :rofl: The RQH run felt a bit out of control - we took at least one extra jump and missed a couple of others :D but I was really happy with his weaves and his finish. The novice run was more focussed and he didn't run off :) - we managed 5th place.

I wish I had seen Trim's run - missed that somehow, not sure how as I only had two runs at the end of the night.

Well done Kavik, Vickie and Smisch. I saw Denver's run Smisch and it looked great. You've done so well getting him up to scratch so quickly! :rofl:

We had a great night last night. :D Had a really nice run in JDO and got 2nd place plus our first ever JDO quallie. Had a good but slow run in JDM and went clear but missed out on time, but I was really happy to have my focused agility dog back. Had 4 shockers with her last weekend, with no focus and for some reason she had forgotten what rear crosses were so it was nice to have a dog that was responsive again. :) Moral of the story - put more training in over the Christmas break next year if I want her to come back firing on all cylinders!!!! :)

Isn't it great to be back trialling again!!!!!!

Thats our link to the vid..

Thanks everyone! Vickie thats actually his 2nd Trial we did one last weekend.. Cos up until last week this dog was completely self taught and he was running courses and giving me what I asked I made the choice to try and transfer that into a ring.. this weekend was a real improvement from last.. He was psychotic last weekend with jumping up on me all the time.. this time he was better.. but the jumping up is because he is lost on where to go cos mummy is still very green at handling him!

Lia Congrats!! you and Kaos have come so far as well I remember seeing your First ever run!

Oh and for all the sydney siders going to D2D one of the judges (Neil) is one of my instructors! I train with him and his wife, they run small classes in their yard! Both great people and they do amazing courses so good luck all!

I knew that LP would steal her 'Dad's' dog :thumbsup: She is looking really good though. She also looks quite tall?

This is my brag for my training mates that don't go in the BC thread:

Meet Amber!

vfcp3t.jpg

She is a STUNNER! Can't wait to see her coat as she grows. ;)

Oh my goodness how cute is she!!!! I am going to sound really, really dumb here and probably slap myself once I find out - but what breed is she? :(

Don't worry Rubystar she is a rather unusual colour :(

Congrats on all the agility results guys!

Amber seems to like toys! yeah!!!! Third time lucky.

Thanks ;) Common sense was going to say BC, but the colour threw me!! Thanks for not laughing at me like that rude, rude ness person did!! :laugh:

Amber's a real cutie pie :thumbsup:

Edited by RubyStar