~*Shell*~

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a Flickr newbie question :rofl:

When I go to our Flickr 52 weeks of dogs group and see all our photos, mine is there, but if I go to the "pool" (whatever that is?) so if there is /pool/ on the end of the original url, my photo and 2 other peoples photos arent there!

What does that mean?

Thanks!

Is everyone using a Sunday as the start of the week? I would love to use one of the photos for this week that I took last night but I guess its a bit like cheating if I do that!

Hmm I hadn't really thought, I was just using every 7 days but that could get confusing later in the year...

Guest *Pixie*
Is everyone using a Sunday as the start of the week? I would love to use one of the photos for this week that I took last night but I guess its a bit like cheating if I do that!

I thought it was Monday just going off the start of the thread ("first day" being the 4th?)... otherwise I can see myself cheating and doing one week's picture on a Saturday and then the next week's photo on the Sunday... :thumbsup:

And I meant to add, Pixie, great shot!!

Thanks! :)

Edited by *Pixie*

I posted on the Flickr group that Monday was the start of each week - I never think of Sunday as being the start of the week ... so I'll be working Monday to Monday