52 Weeks For Dogs 2010

~*Shell*~

Is everyone using a Sunday as the start of the week? I would love to use one of the photos for this week that I took last night but I guess its a bit like cheating if I do that!

I posted on the Flickr group that Monday was the start of each week - I never think of Sunday as being the start of the week ... so I'll be working Monday to Monday

Ok no worries, sounds good :thumbsup:

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest *Pixie*
Nice shot Pix - hes certainly growing up.

Thank you!

I really liked your picture of Morgan, she is such a beautiful girl! It's a very happy and colourful shot, she looks so soulful in your signature :cheer: like I have trouble getting photos of River where he doesn't look like a spastic :thumbsup::)

Edited by *Pixie*

Nice shot Pix - hes certainly growing up.

Thank you!

I really liked your picture of Morgan, she is such a beautiful girl! It's a very happy and colourful shot, she looks so soulful in your signature :cheer: like I have trouble getting photos of River where he doesn't look like a spastic :thumbsup::)

That was her crazy face - I was holding a ball. I need to update my signature with a more recent pic of her.

Just squeezing in before the deadline, I have joined the DOL group on Flickr & I am going to feature Marley my Belgian. I am going to try & do the 52 weeks thingy for my trifecta of dogs on my page on Flickr, but wanted to feature Marles on this thread as she was bred by Midniara, a DOLer.

Midniara Midnite Rondevu 1/52 2010

4262156516_35553a3d76_b.jpg

Taken after a swim on a very hot afternoon.

ETA Flickr links:

Marley's set :http://www.flickr.com/photos/groenendevil/...57623054536345/

Rogan's set :http://www.flickr.com/photos/groenendevil/...57623054586309/

Ringer's set :http://www.flickr.com/photos/groenendevil/...57623054576699/

Edited by trifecta

nice photos everyone :laugh:

just adding Chester, Texas' and Lotus' pics for week 1:

Chester - we went for a bike ride to the fish'n'chip shop, and that's a skateboarder just out of shot he's gawking at

4249042441_b40f792e61.jpg

Lotus

4250104793_1679a950ae.jpg

Texas

4261600694_f5378d769e.jpg

Edited by Clicking Mad

Geez Shell thats putting the pressure on :hug: I have had my thinking cap on to see what I can come up with but nothing is springing to mind yet, lucky I have the whole week to think about it!

*stamps foot* I want bokeh! One day I will get there.

I love the shot of Chester checking out the skater :thumbsup:

Here is a somewhat relaxed Harry, he is on the go constantly, so just to get him laying down for 3 seconds was a bonus.

2/52:

4270350768_f929b0d53a.jpg

Would it be too late to join now?

Hell no!!! Join in!!!!! :eat:

Awesome :rofl:

I think I will do 52 weeks of Perri, she isn't even 6 months old yet so it will be fun to see her change, well I better be off to take some photos :mad