52 Weeks For Dogs 2010

~*Shell*~

That's pooh :laugh:

Yep. So yeah, if it gets in the way of what I want to do creatively, I'm ditching the group which is really unfortunate because I was so looking forward to being part of it!

Edited by TerraNik

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The thing is... My extra photos aren't outtakes. They are a collection of photos and without all the them it feels incomplete. *sigh*.

F 'em - if they want to be like that, you don't need to be a part of it. It's bulls*** that they act like that.

ok, i have joined flicker and the dol group. I can use this to photo my puppy every week or can i do both pups??

i maybe asking for help later as i've never used flicker before as it sounded so complicated!

No prob, Becks!!!! Feel free to ask anything!

What do ppl think about multiple dogs? The official 52 weeks group says only ond dog but personally I don't care. What does everyone else think? The project has to be something you want to do, so I say decide what you'd like to do! No point in conforming to others if you're not going to enjoy the project!

No prob, Becks!!!! Feel free to ask anything!

What do ppl think about multiple dogs? The official 52 weeks group says only ond dog but personally I don't care. What does everyone else think? The project has to be something you want to do, so I say decide what you'd like to do! No point in conforming to others if you're not going to enjoy the project!

I say everyone can do multiple dogs if they want - just let me know and I'll add it to the OP. :(

I am more than happy for multi dogs to be posted on the Flickr group - our new puppy arrives in 15 sleeps (yeah I'm counting :( so I had plans to photograph him growing throughout the year as well .... so my vote would be for multi-dogs here too

I reckon - the more the merrier :)

Edited by FionaC

TN you could put two post up in your flickr, one for 52 weeks and one of the story. In the 52 weeks image post the "link" to the story for people to click on. They cant get grumpy about a link. I think it would be sad to see you leave.

I wouldn't get offended if you didnt get into the group. I think the mods of it are just very passionate not Nazi's. There are a lot of groups on flickr that have "criteria's" for you to join and I dont think it's really discrimination but managing their groups how they see them. Walk it off, :) it's about enjoying your photography. :(

I chose Rocco for my 52 weeks. Week 1.

4250872068_e19e3fd205.jpg

Edited by Rocco1

TN you could put two post up in your flickr, one for 52 weeks and one of the story. In the 52 weeks image post the "link" to the story for people to click on.

That's a good idea, but kinda annoying to have duplicates on my stream! Oh well, I'll see how I go.

I love love love love lovvvvvvvvve that shot of Roc! I cannot WAIT to see what you come up with for him this year!!

Edited by TerraNik

Stunning Serena! I keep meaning to say that I like the watermark too :)

I wouldn't mind taking shots of both dogs for the DOL one. Harry is difficult to take photos of, so I could do with the practice :(

We've joined the DOL flickr group - although I'm a long time paying member of flickr and several pools, I am testing my patience to take a photo of Knuckles every week with DOL (possibly a more accepting environment, no?)

:(

- Astred

Oh im really glad your going this. I loooove your dogs and havent seen anywhere near enough photos of them. Whats your flickr link?

Oh im really glad your going this. I loooove your dogs and havent seen anywhere near enough photos of them. Whats your flickr link?

hehe we took a bazillion shots of knuckles when she was a pup and when dutch joined us, but got lazy and stopped ... hopefully this will give me the kick I need to keep going!

My link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/squishycherry/

OK, well, after thinking about it and seeing how frickin' far behind I am on all things already this year, I've decided to have a play with you all here in the thread, but I don't think I'm going to sign up again for flickr since there's somethign screwy with my existing account and I cannot for love nor money get into it. I already upload to photobucket and since that works for me I don't want to have to upload to yet another place!

I know that will kinda leave me out in the cold since you guys are so active on flickr, but I hope it's ok that I still play here only.

Anyhoo, assuming it's AOK -

Week 1 Ms MatlildaLily pretending to sleep while I play with my gear

JAN10_114.jpg

That's okay, kja :( I'm sure people will be checking here for photos, too - I don't think you're the only one who is using PB.

She looks so peaceful!!! So peaceful that I would try my hardest not to wake her!

Edited by TerraNik