52 Weeks For Dogs 2010

~*Shell*~

I was a bit embarrassed after someone from DOL sent me a link - the list owner did a photo of her dog with a star biscuit on his nose before Christmas - I had not seen the photo (I swear) and I got the biscuits from the big day out - weirdest thing is that the people I got the treats from had 4 different biscuits, different flavours and shapes, and Bella rejected 3 before she finally ate on of these cheese flavoured stars

Don't be embarrassed, it was just a freaky coincidence!!

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I will still create a new set and do it anyway, also if everyone is going to add thier pics here I will too. Is it the same when uploading to flickr that you make the files smaller like u you would for photobucket? Im guessing yes.

Im in people! Just got accepted :eek:

Going to do 52 weeks of Asha. Charch will probably be happy to be out of the lime light for a bit. I also figured since shes only 10 months old she

will change over the year. Also a good opp to work on her obedience!

Sorry to those who werent let in. I hope you guys still play with us in here :eek:

Edited by becandcharch

Apparently there are too many BCs and poodle x's in the group - I read about it recently. Sorry guys.

I never stated what my dog was so how would they know?? there was just a disclaimer on the front page that said if you were new you couldnt join. but i tryed to join anyway then they just said no you cant join cause your new :eek:

Too many BC's and Poodle crosses, wouldnt that be discrimination?? IS flickr all about pure bred dogs? BC's are pure breds? Bit wierd I think!!

Why doesn't someone just start a DOL 52 weeks for dogs group?

or is there a way for the moderators of the DOL photo group thats already there to have a 52 weeks of Dog "set' within that group? keeps the photos in 1 place?

Why doesn't someone just start a DOL 52 weeks for dogs group?

or is there a way for the moderators of the DOL photo group thats already there to have a 52 weeks of Dog "set' within that group? keeps the photos in 1 place?

No, there's no facility for that.